Please remove coalition rewards from the next Saheeli Event

Options
Mcjordan
Mcjordan Posts: 82 Match Maker
edited September 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Title. It looks as though many people who won Saheeli already are competing for top spots again strictly to obtain the coalition rewards. It is counterproductive for everyone (people who already have Saheeli will end up putting in hours of play for a few crystals + coalition rewards, and everyone else will frustratingly end up with small amounts of crystals and no Saheeli as well).

Not trying to take away from people who have already won her; they earned it etc, but the only reason to run Saheeli events again is for people to win Saheeli. Either don't run the event again, or cut out coalition rewards to not incentivize people who have already won her to participate.

Comments

• Pqmtg-
    Pqmtg- Posts: 282
    Options
    Mcjordan wrote:
    Title. It looks as though many people who won Saheeli already are competing for top spots again strictly to obtain the coalition rewards. It is counterproductive for everyone (people who already have Saheeli will end up putting in hours of play for a few crystals + coalition rewards, and everyone else will frustratingly end up with small amounts of crystals and no Saheeli as well).

Not trying to take away from people who have already won her; they earned it etc, but the only reason to run Saheeli events again is for people to win Saheeli. Either don't run the event again, or cut out coalition rewards to not incentivize people who have already won her to participate.

Is they wanted everyone to have saheeli they would just give it to everyone.

If you're not good enough to win her, don't complain about people beating you to her. Saheeli is not the only reward for coming in top 5
  • Mcjordan
    Mcjordan Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Pqmtg- wrote:
    Mcjordan wrote:

If you're not good enough to win her, don't complain about people beating you to her. Saheeli is not the only reward for coming in top 5

If winning events was purely based on skill and cards, I would 100% agree with you. But for those of us who have had freezes and the unluckiness to play against an RC Gideon more than once with Saheeli, you can't automatically chock losses up to "git good". When you can't tech in cards to Saheeli and lose to RC when others have the fortune of not playing against Gideon with Saheeli, it sucks. But clearly I'm just no good at the game and freezes are my fault.
  • osillo
    osillo Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options

I think you mean if you have a life. Only people with no life can get to those top spots...
  • tomatus89
    tomatus89 Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    Pqmtg- wrote:
    Mcjordan wrote:

Good enough? Hmm, this game is pure grinding and some people you know, have lives, like work, studies, gf, family...
  • Pqmtg-
    Pqmtg- Posts: 282
    Options
    tomatus89 wrote:
    Pqmtg- wrote:
    Mcjordan wrote:

Good enough? Hmm, this game is pure grinding and some people you know, have lives, like work, studies, gf, family...

Then you didn't commit to get "good" at the game. How is this an argument?

Can I get a collection of all mythics now if I send in proof of my full life?
  • tomatus89
    tomatus89 Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    Pqmtg- wrote:
    tomatus89 wrote:
    Pqmtg- wrote:
    Mcjordan wrote:

Then you didn't commit to get "good" at the game. How is this an argument?

Can I get a collection of all mythics now if I send in proof of my full life?

I am not arguing getting free mythics. I am arguing that there is no being good or bad in this game. The game is easy enough, doesn't require a lot of skill to play. There is only having tons of time to grind and not having tons of free time to play the game all day long.