Saheeli Rai Challenge is Back!

Options
2»

Comments

• Serakiel
    Serakiel Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Shoot, I just wanna know how to score in the top 5 and win. Even if I win all the matches I end up in like 10th or lower and now that I'm in gold tier it's not easier.
  • Pqmtg-
    Pqmtg- Posts: 282
    Options
    Serakiel wrote:
    Shoot, I just wanna know how to score in the top 5 and win. Even if I win all the matches I end up in like 10th or lower and now that I'm in gold tier it's not easier.

Take it seriously and take some time to look at your decks. You want to have a good balance between power and stability.

If you're worried about ties, then make the one time commitment to start event on time.

Alternatively join platinum if you're confident. Top 25 get saheeli.
  • Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    majincob wrote:
    I welcome you to read our Alliance Charter and Bill of Rights. I don't make anyone do anything. I don't have any real control over the coalitions as they are the purview of their own leaders.
    As the current leader of TeamReckless, I can say that this has been completely true for us. The only thing we have to abide by is the Alliance Charter and Bill of Rights. Everything else is handled coalition by coalition. Some coalitions in the Alliance are hyper-competitive, some are semi-competitive, and some are casual. Each coalition sets their own goals. I would also like to add that the slack server has been invaluable in fostering a sense of community for both the coalitions and the Alliance as a whole.