Boycott Purchases for Change Petition!

Options
KroNoS
KroNoS Posts: 38
edited September 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
we as the consumers of this game need to band together! i love this game it is very nosalgic for me and provides my strategy TCG fix while being very easy on time and effort.

in order of importance

#1. Fix or disable cards causing game breaking bugs that freeze the game and leave no option but to force quit the game and take a loss.
acknowledge these horrible bugs and either disable these cards or fix IN A TIMELY MANNER.

#2. Fix the AI miss-playing your decks. almost the entire new set is not even coded correctly in terms of the AI using buffs on enemy minions and kill cards on its own minions. how a set was released with no quality control is just mind boggling.

#3. then we can worry about the common tax last.

Comments

• Irgy
    Irgy Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think you need to lower your expectations. This isn't the only game with quality control issues, some are better than others but it's a universal issue. AI is hard (though maybe fixing some of the most egregious misplays like targeting the wrong side of the board entierly would go a long way), it's not going to get fixed easily. And common tax is part of a broad overarching design issue that's also not going to get fixed quickly nor easily.

None of this stuff is going to get fixed on the existing budget, if everyone boycotted we'd just have no game left at all.