Kindly Stranger not transforming

Options
Squirreljester
Squirreljester Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
I had more than 8 gems each of both black and white on the board, and she never transformed. I'm using the Sorin PW.

Comments

• Squirreljester
    Options
    I have also noticed that To The Slaughter wasn't triggering either, but it just triggered in a game a second ago with tons of red and green gems on the board, and barely any white or black. I'm going to test it, but I think Sorin's PW color is set wrong.

Didn't trigger with only 3 white gems on the board.
    Did trigger with only 3 black gems on the board.

So it must be just black that he's set to.
  • newbee1kenobi
    Options
    for delirium to work there must be 5 or less gem of the card color

so black for the two cards you talked about.

I never had problem with delirium so far.
  • Squirreljester
    Options
    Yeah I read online that it was more, not less, but since Sorin is both white and black, I expected it to use either or, or both, but not just black and do nothing with white.

-Erik
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah I read online that it was more, not less, but since Sorin is both white and black, I expected it to use either or, or both, but not just black and do nothing with white.

-Erik

FYI, delirium triggers based on the color of the card itself, not the PW colors. So Kindly Stranger will only trigger on 5 or less black.
  • Reaganstorme
    Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Recorded in the Shadows Over Innistrad Buglist. Please head to that thread to like the original post and make it a Hot Topic. Thankyou.