Deadpool's Daily Quest: Crash Of The Titans Adjustments

13»

Comments

  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    herm1978 wrote:
    So, was it obvious to everyone but me that this starts with Gwen?
    It starts tomorrow. Gwen is the last one under the old rotation. On Saturday we'll be fighting X-23 again.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    herm1978 wrote:
    So, was it obvious to everyone but me that this starts with Gwen?
    It starts tomorrow. Gwen is the last one under the old rotation. On Saturday we'll be fighting X-23 again.
    I love how the new list is front-loaded with nerfs, new characters few people have covered, and **** characters most people wouldn't have put ISO into.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    herm1978 wrote:
    So, was it obvious to everyone but me that this starts with Gwen?
    It starts tomorrow. Gwen is the last one under the old rotation. On Saturday we'll be fighting X-23 again.
    I love how the new list is front-loaded with nerfs, new characters few people have covered, and tinykitty characters most people wouldn't have put ISO into.
    ...what?
    X-23, Jean Grey and Sam Wilson are all getting the difficulty retooled, so jury's still out there. Iceman was one of the easiest DDQs in the old system, and he's a 4* many people have covered. Winter Soldier was handed out in the last run of Civil War, so anyone in a halfway decent Alliance should have him decently covered (my fairly casual Alliance managed to get Three Bucky covers and two for Cyclops too...). Peggy Carter is new, but her release was unusually generous and since she kicks some serious behind many people should have her at a decent level. Professor X and Invisible Woman can both win their battles with relative ease by going invisible. Cyclops... top 5 fourstar, also handed out recently in Civil War. I really don't see what the need to complain about this.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    ...what?
    X-23, Jean Grey and Sam Wilson are all getting the difficulty retooled, so jury's still out there. Iceman was one of the easiest DDQs in the old system, and he's a 4* many people have covered. Winter Soldier was handed out in the last run of Civil War, so anyone in a halfway decent Alliance should have him decently covered (my fairly casual Alliance managed to get Three Bucky covers and two for Cyclops too...). Peggy Carter is new, but her release was unusually generous and since she kicks some serious behind many people should have her at a decent level.I really don't see what the need to complain about this.
    Maybe not, but nothing I said is incorrect. You're just replying with a wordy "so what?". All i'm saying it, when I look at the first 6 battles, the only two 4* nerfs are in there, and half the 4*s I don't have covered are in there. I don't give a **** about "decently" covered, when I've already got 32 other ones max covered. And I'd rather not have to waste an ISO on an undercovered 4* at this point. Maybe not worth complaining about, but nothing to get jacked over either.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    ...what?
    X-23, Jean Grey and Sam Wilson are all getting the difficulty retooled, so jury's still out there. Iceman was one of the easiest DDQs in the old system, and he's a 4* many people have covered. Winter Soldier was handed out in the last run of Civil War, so anyone in a halfway decent Alliance should have him decently covered (my fairly casual Alliance managed to get Three Bucky covers and two for Cyclops too...). Peggy Carter is new, but her release was unusually generous and since she kicks some serious behind many people should have her at a decent level.I really don't see what the need to complain about this.
    Maybe not, but nothing I said is incorrect. You're just replying with a wordy "so what?". All i'm saying it, when I look at the first 6 battles, the only two 4* nerfs are in there, and half the 4*s I don't have covered are in there. I don't give a tinykitty about "decently" covered, when I've already got 32 other ones max covered. And I'd rather not have to waste an ISO on an undercovered 4* at this point. Maybe not worth complaining about, but nothing to get jacked over either.
    The battles that were added at the end of the second cycle were a lot easier than the ones from the very first run. If that pattern holds true you can still win with a fourstar around level 120, so it's not like you need to empty the ISO bank for a Legendary token. YMMV as Always though.
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    I look at the rotation as "when do I cash in my tacos". Looks like it'll be about 3 more months at this point.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,007 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the time being, at least, we have a daily "Crash of the Titans" event with the Thanos event: Pick one of three required 3-star or-4-star characters, and take on a LVL 270 5-star Thanos. It seems to be incredibly popular, and the Thanos Legendary tokens are definitely a good way to get the new 5-star accessible to people without 4-stars.

    I wonder if this is a test run for more frequent 4-star Deadpool Crashes, or maybe to see how some possible changes the want to make will be received by the players?
  • Argon Flame
    Argon Flame Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Does anyone know why we skipped from Hulkbuster to Ghost Rider?
    Are all the characters inbetween regarded as too new for the current rotation?
  • TarjanVK
    TarjanVK Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Does anyone know why we skipped from Hulkbuster to Ghost Rider?
    Are all the characters inbetween regarded as too new for the current rotation?

    viewtopic.php?p=619032#p619032
  • Nabistay
    Nabistay Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Do we know who is going to be included once we are done with the current run? I see X-Force wolverine on the horizon and am getting curious
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Nabistay wrote:
    Do we know who is going to be included once we are done with the current run? I see X-Force wolverine on the horizon and am getting curious

    On a thread as old as this, I think you'd have better luck starting your own thread.

    But to answer your question, they haven't released that info yet.



    Obligatory "sick necro, bro"
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    nice necro
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nabistay wrote:
    Do we know who is going to be included once we are done with the current run? I see X-Force wolverine on the horizon and am getting curious
    Supposedly a character needs to have been awarded twice in PvE to be eligble. War Machine, Wasp, Spider-woman, Luke Cage and Gwenpool should be included in the next run at the very least.