How bad is your MPQ habit?

Options
2»

Comments

• Well my wife has informed me this game a becoming a problem. She's usually right about such things. The issue is how easy it is to play while doing other things. Unless you're in a high danger zone with a PVP tourney you can always put the game down for however long you need to and pick it back up later. I'll admit to ignoring loved ones more than a few times over the past two months. Agreed with Brady though, burnout is coming. (As soon as I max Psylocke icon_e_wink.gif
  • Nemek wrote:
    I've road tripped from Wisconsin to Florida and Florida to Wisconsin in the last couple months. On Tuesdays/Wednesdays, I took a driving break every two hours in order to compete in lightning rounds icon_e_sad.gif .

That is a serious road trip! Beautiful sunshine to 30 below zero! I can't imagine how you pack for that one... Swim suits and fur-lined parkas?

And this game is also an issue for me. I have not cooked a meal without MPQ-ing in months. It's so easy to set the iPad on the counter next to the recipe and multi task!
  • I played almost every day for the 3 months prior to the R47 update... they basically decimated the game. Play 1 match a day to get the free item