Line App Chat 4 MTGPQ

Options
Phineaus
Phineaus Posts: 13
edited September 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hi MTGPQ players, not sure if anyone has set up a chat for MTGPQ, I just created a chatroom on "Line" app. The name of the room is MTGPQLineX if anyone wants to posts screenshots or chat about MTG. After playing MTGO for so many years it's hard not being able to chat with other player and challengers. Hit me up. IGN is Phineaus.

Comments

• Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Phineaus wrote:
    Hi MTGPQ players, not sure if anyone has set up a chat for MTGPQ, I just created a chatroom on "Line" app. The name of the room is MTGPQLineX if anyone wants to posts screenshots or chat about MTG. After playing MTGO for so many years it's hard not being able to chat with other player and challengers. Hit me up. IGN is Phineaus.
    Most of us are already using slack to chat about the game.

We have general channel and coalition channels.
    If you are interested, to join the channel inside the app the team-name is: mtgpqalliance

This is used by all the coalitions(I think)of the mtgpq alliance founded by majincob.
  • Phineaus
    Options
    My email is not accepted for the team, if anyone could help, I would appreciate it. Ty
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Phineaus wrote:
    My email is not accepted for the team, if anyone could help, I would appreciate it. Ty
    Tell the email(even on private if you prefer) and if I can I'll invite or tell majincob to do it icon_e_wink.gif
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hey, we have had a group of MPQ veterans using Line to chat about MtGPQ since launch.

We have an alliance named Topdeck, and most of the chat members are in the alliance.

PM me here for an invite link to the chat.