Event placement broken still

Options
2»

Comments

• Shiser
    Shiser Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Unfortunately, the people doing the tech support seem like they are completely disassociated with the people who work directly with the game (and usually reality as well). You frequently see this with outsourced tech support (I don't mean "foreign", I just mean external to the company) where often they're actually supporting multiple products and all they have to go on is some documentation provided by the developers...a good recipe for frustrating customers until they leave you alone without getting their problems solved, but a terrible idea for actually keeping your customers happy.
    FYI, the last time I "refuted" tech support's canned answer with d3's own documentation, my big prize was having my "issue" sent to the developers as a bug report before they closed it. Yay?
  • nexus13
    nexus13 Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

We apologize for the delay regarding the issue. Unfortunately, there seems to be a technical issue on our end preventing us from sending these items. Until we are able to provide compensation for this issue, we will place your tickets on hold and will get back to you as soon as the issue has been resolved.

If you require further assistance or another issue arises, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (LMC)

Implies that they agreed with me but doesn't actually state it nor does it say what items they intend to send. We'll see what happens next.
  • Daddystyx
    Daddystyx Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    You have move a lot further down the line then my loving rep.
  • Daddystyx
    Options
    Please could a forum Admin help as the customer support service is has no knowledge of the game our willingness to understand my issue that is clearly defined by both them and me and yet they have continued to drag their feet.

V/r
    DaddyStyx

I have only edited my personal info out the best I could from the below string of emails.

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
    Your request (240995) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

D3 Go! Cus
    D3 Go! Customer Support (RK) (D3 Go!)
    Sep 8, 16:34 PDT

Our apologies for any confusion or frustration, but 70 points is not the maximum points players can receive when playing this event. Please keep in mind that each Planeswalker node will refresh each couple hours, allowing players to continue farming the event point nodes well past the final event reward. It is highly possible for players who have received 300 or more points during the event, and simply because you were close to top rank near the end of the event does not guarantee that you will receive top rank rewards. You had finished the event in Rank 8 and received appropriate rewards. We highly suggest starting from the beginning of these events, so that you can fully farm the PvP Event Node points and maximize your final point yield.

We have provided you with the correct information regarding your final ranking on multiple occasions, and it is unfortunate that you find our answers unsatisfactory. However, your repeated submission of this same issue only serves to slow down the ticketing process for other players. Moving forward, we will no longer respond to your tickets that pertain to this issue, but would be happy to help you if any other issues arise.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (RBK)

Sep 7, 20:19 PDT

The problem with the reward is when u look at the photos I was first place before all other members. That should have locked me into first place. That is your companies policy. If u look at the scoots all members all they way to 8th had the same score. They finished after me and reviewed the same 70 points and bumped me down to eighth place. I have two other players that can confirm those facts with their screenshots. All I'm after is my mythic I missed. And if u looked at the reward I was given they were all dupes anyway.

Sent from my iPhone

D3 Go! Cus
    D3 Go! Customer Support (LC) (D3 Go!)
    Sep 7, 16:04 PDT

We apologize for any confusion or frustration that may have resulted from this issue, however as we have previously stated, we see that you had completed the event with Rank 8 rewards and had received the correct rewards for the event. Our previous reply was given after having escalated the ticket for review by our Technicians and carefully reviewing our records. We once again apologize, however we are unable to offer further compensation for this matter as you have received the proper rewards for your rank.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (LM

Sep 6, 11:02 PDT

I really do t feel like this matter has been solved in anyway. I request the next level of tech support.

Sent from my iPhone

Sep 4, 11:56 PDT

So I had first place I got 8th place prize instead for 18 hours of my life and I do t get the prize I earned?

Is there a phone number I may call to express my situation in greater detail as the emails are obviously not getting my point across.

All I wish is to have the mythic I earned from the event. Why is that so hard to see and approve. Please explain.

Sent from my iPhone

D3 Go! Cus
    D3 Go! Customer Support (TM) (D3 Go!)
    Sep 4, 09:20 PDT

Upon our review, it seems that the problem you are experiencing within the game is a known issue. The developers are working hard in order to resolve the issue you are experiencing, and a fix for the issue should be released soon. We ask for your patience until the issue can be resolved.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (TJM)

Sep 2, 17:07 PDT

Exactly good sir I agree. If you look at the below photos thought the ticket the previous ticket person didn't understand that and said they seen I was first and that I lost places even though I was maximum score. Ther y I deserve the first place prize.

Sent from my iPhone

D3 Go! Cus
    Sep 2, 14:41 PDT

We'd be happy to explain the functionality of the Tie feature for you!

When two or more players have the same scores at the end of an event, the tie winner is determined by the following:

- When two players tie, the person who reached that score first will win the tie.
    - Alternatively, if a player was dropped down from a higher rank and their new score causes a tie, they will win the tie.

It seems we have already given you the correct information about this issue before.

Many questions can be answered by visiting our helpful Marvel Puzzle Quest FAQ at: www.d3go.com/mpq-support/

Best Regards,

Sep 1, 23:05 PDT

Any update per the below evidence?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 30, 2016, at 8:51 PM
    wrote:
    >
    > This your official response to the way the leaderboard works. Please revisit my evidence so I may get my mythic please.
    >
    > Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.
    >
    > When two or more players have the same scores at the end of an event, the tie winner is determined by the following:
    >
    > - When two players tie, the person who reached that score first will win the tie.
    > - Alternatively, if a player was dropped down from a higher rank and their new score causes a tie, they will win the tie.
    >
    > If you believe this system did not hold true, let us know and we will happily investigate further.
    >
    >
    > V/r
    > Daddystyx
    >
    >
    >
    > Sent from my iPhone
    >
    >> On Aug 30, 2016, at 6:48 PM, D3 Go! Customer Support (LC) (D3 Go!) <magicpuzzlequest@d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>

Aug 31, 17:27 PDT

Have any of the higher levels looked into this issue?

Sent from my iPhone
    Aug 30, 19:51 PDT

This your official response to the way the leaderboard works. Please revisit my evidence so I may get my mythic please.

When two or more players have the same scores at the end of an event, the tie winner is determined by the following:

- When two players tie, the person who reached that score first will win the tie.
    - Alternatively, if a player was dropped down from a higher rank and their new score causes a tie, they will win the tie.

If you believe this system did not hold true, let us know and we will happily investigate further.

V/r
    Daddystyx

Sent from my iPhone

D3 Go! Cus
    Aug 30, 17:48 PDT

We are sorry for any negative experience regarding your issue.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (LMC

Aug 30, 11:21 PDT

Ok per an earlier message i received on a previous issue the official policy you all informed me was that the way tournaments rank a person are based on the first person to reach a point value with consecutive people staining the same value following the first person in the order of finishing time. I have several people that have the same photos in the same bracket that can confirm along with my photos my first place finish a full 3 hours ahead of the event being over. If there is a new policy on tournament placement please let me know but the one told to me by members in the forums as well as a direct reply from D3 Go Support confirm the point I have been trying to relay to you.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 30, 2016, at 10:38 AM, D3 Go! Customer Support (LC) (D3 Go!) <magicpuzzlequest@d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com> wrote:
    >
    > Greetings D3 Go! Customer,
    >
    > Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.
    >
    > We apologize for any frustration. Upon review of the supplied screenshots, as well as our records here on our end, we see that while you were ranked first 3 hours prior to the Event's end, by the time the Event ended you had ranked 8th, as is displayed in your second screenshot.
    >
    > We once again apologize for any frustration or inconvenience, however upon review of the case we are unable to provide any additional rewards, as you have received the correct rewards for your ranking.
    >
    > If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.
    >
    > Best Regards,
    > D3 Go! Customer Support Team (LMC)

D3 Go! Cus
    Aug 30, 09:38 PDT

We apologize for any frustration. Upon review of the supplied screenshots, as well as our records here on our end, we see that while you were ranked first 3 hours prior to the Event's end, by the time the Event ended you had ranked 8th, as is displayed in your second screenshot.

We once again apologize for any frustration or inconvenience, however upon review of the case we are unable to provide any additional rewards, as you have received the correct rewards for your ranking.

Best Regards,

Aug 29, 11:56 PDT

If you review the photos I attached I was number one on the leader boards 3hrs and 15 mins before its end with the max of 70 points. That combined with the policy of final standings being decided on the first person reaching the point lvl is supposed to maintain there position I have provided clear evidence in the photos. You can clearly see I was number 1 before anyone else with max points. Please review the photos I have attached in each message I sent. If you need me to resend the photos I can as they are still on my phone.

V/r

DADDYSTYX

Sent from my iPhone

D3 Go! Cus
    Aug 29, 11:24 PDT

Upon reviewing our records, we see that you had completed the event with Rank 8 rewards and had received the correct rewards for the event.

Best Regards,

D3 Go! Cus
    Aug 26, 17:35 PDT

Your ticket has been escalated for review. We are currently addressing your issue and will contact you as soon as we can with the appropriate resolution.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,

Aug 26, 16:04 PDT

Everything you need was below your message. Please read the entire message before you reply please. All photographs and time and account and phone info was below your reply.

V/r

Daddystyx

Sent from my iPhone

D3 Go! Cus
    Aug 26, 15:39 PDT

There is a possibility that your rewards could have been delayed. Please keep in mind that Magic: the Gathering Puzzle Quest does not update in real time, and any rewards earned may be staggered until the client can update with the server information. It may take a few hours in order to receive the appropriate rewards, but it might help cut the wait time if you force close and restart the app.

From time to time, it is indeed possible for a player to not receive their rewards. If you have not yet received these rewards, we will require the following information to investigate the issue:

- What time did the event end and what rewards are you missing?
    - Were you prompted to claim the rewards at the end of the event?
    - What rank where you when you completed the event?
    - Can you describe, in detail, the process you enacted to incur the issue?
    - Are you playing on multiple devices? Are you force closing the app before switching?
    - Is your device otherwise behaving normally? Is your device 'rooted' or 'jail broken'?
    - What is the Make and Model of your device? [i.e. iPhone 5S].
    - What is the OS you are using on your device? [i.e. Android 4.4.2].
    - Please make sure to include your UID number, if you have not already provided it.

If you are unsure of where to locate your account UID number, you can find this information on the Settings Menu at the bottom of the screen.

Best Regards,

Aug 26, 09:28 PDT

I only received an oath of nissa that I already own. I would like to receive my mythic and extra 40 gems please. Please read all the below info as it has all other necessary info to include my account info.

V/r
    DADDYSTYX

3hrs 14 mins before finish

One second before finish

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

>
    > Date: August 26, 2016 at 8:53:43 AM MDT
    > To: D3 Go! <magicpuzzlequest+id240995@d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com>
    > Subject: Re: [Request received] Magic Puzzle Quest Support
    >
    > This was the first image that failed to load please read the rest at the bottom of the email before responding.
    >
    >
    >
    > Sent from my iPhone
    >
    >> On Aug 26, 2016, at 8:34 AM, D3 Go! <magicpuzzlequest@d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>

Attachment(s)
    image2.PNG
    image1.PNG
    image1.PNG

Aug 26, 07:54 PDT

This was the first image that failed to load please read the rest at the bottom of the email before responding.

Sent from my iPhone

Attachment(s)
    image1.PNG

Aug 26, 07:34 PDT

I'm emailing you guys as I was first to make it to first place thismoring for this event and I have already been pushed out of the top five. I have been told by your tech support that it's the first person that makes it to the position that determine the ranking. It is obviously broken atm. I'm emailing you now to get my ticket in i case I don't get the first place reward at the close of this pvp event today. Please review the photos below as they are time stamped in the upper corner for confirmation. I'm currently in the mountain time on in the United States to help with the time differences.

My player uid# is. ........
    I use an iPhone 6splus
    My user name is Daddystyx

V/r
    Daddystyx

First
    40 mins later
    image2.PNG
    At 1015 mountain time
    image3.PNG
    Sent from my iPhone

Attachment(s)
    image2.PNG
    image3.PNG

]
    This email is a service from D3 Go!. Delivered by Zendesk.
    [N4WQL0-E7R1]
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Come on D3! I don't understand the disconnect here. This has happened to everyone playing in your events on every occasion. It's happened to me multiple times alone in your current event. I was in 1st place and first to achieve the score . Whenever anyone hits the check rank button your rank changes. I've even had it increase my rank when I turn the app off and I'm in 6th place I turn the app back on check the boards and now I'm in 4th place. Can you pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please please please please please please please. Have someone COMPETENT look into the ongoing issue. The community would appreciate it and it would end this topic once and for all. Please respond with a competent answer that's not blowing smoke up our buts with some standard answer. The list of rules of how the rankings work are wrong. Look at your code it is also faulty. Have any of you even played the game and tried the example of what we are talking about? I think not. Other wise you would see how the ranking system is screwed up.
  • Barrelrolla
    Options
    Wow!
    You know what, you're talking too formal. I used to play League of Legends a lot. Usually when you open a ticket they return an automated answer containing some quotes from the FAQ based on keywords in your ticket. If you reopen the ticket, that's when a real person contacted you. But there was a way around it, if someone uses cuss words, the ticket immediately gets flagged and gets high priority, so there were people that explained their issue in a formal manner and at the end of the mail the wrote a few cuss words and apologized for them icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I'd try that. The correspondence looks like you're talking with a **** person.
  • Daddystyx
    Options
    I'm in the military and unfortunately when dealing with people I try to give them the bennifit of the doubt. I will say that I did seem to draw quite a few short straws in a row over the past few weeks. I'm just hoping that the above evidence has an actual person fimilliar with the game and not contracted tech support to help me solve this. Maybe there will be some level of training to help resolve this for future issues with people's tickets.
  • Daddystyx
    Options
    This is what I replied to them with on the same email chain.

I'm simply at a loss of words for your companies in ability to follow simple instructions. You don't have to reply but this entire email chain is gaining a lot of attention in the forums. It clearly showed my point and every customer service rep that responded to it failed to read a single item in the email proving my point. I look forward to escalating this issue through the development team and with the possibility to improve your customer service team. As it rates now I could not be a more unhappy customer. Some people in the forums have subjected I cuss and swear at you guys for the treatment I have received. As a member of the military I don't agree in name calling. I will continue to push my case in the forums until further customer service training has been accomplished on your end as its severely lacking any substance at the moment. Please keep in mind that saying nice things at the beginning and the end of the email without reading any of the prior responses is a poor level of attention to detail.

Have a wonderful weekend

Daddystyx

Sent from my iPhone