Where did everyone get their 4* covers from

Options
2»

Comments

• Got one yellow IW from winning a tourney (Blind Justice I think) and then one more yellow from token. My two X-Force have both come from tokens (heroic I think), 1 yellow and 1 green.
  • Got my only 4*, a green X-Force from winning my Thick as Thieves bracket.
  • I got two IWs from Standard tokens and the other 2 from special tokens, and I think I got most of my X-Forces from the wolverine special packs, though I know I've gotten a few out of heroic tokens.
  • Just finally got my very first the other day, a green Wolvie X-Force, from the 300 point progression token in Double Shot.
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I won my only 1 (green Wolverine) for my only 1st place, that being a basic tournament (Thor possibly?) the day after shields were added.
  • JusticeB wrote:
    Got one yellow IW from winning a tourney (Blind Justice I think) and then one more yellow from token. My two X-Force have both come from tokens (heroic I think), 1 yellow and 1 green.

Got another X-Force (1 x red) tonight in the Simulator Training PvE event.
  • I got my only one from a heroic token.
  • Got both my Invisible Woman covers from tokens, standard, I think.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    I just got a X-Force Wolverine yellow cover from a Heroic Token Daily Deal. I bought it by accident. I thought I had tapped over to the Standard Token screen for one of the many free ones I have. That's the best accidental purchase I'll ever make.
  • Got 3 x force wolvie from some heroics I purchased early on. 1 more wolvie from a heroic recently. 1 from winning an event recently.

I got 1 of each IW cover for placing 1st in the tourney she was released in. Have barely touched her since.