Allow Multiple Decks Per Planeswalker

Options
Especially now, when Eldrazi and Allies allow wildly different kinds of decks, I think it would be good if multiple deck slots were given per Walker.

Comments

• Couldn't agree more. This is an issue that's bugged me since I started the game months ago.
  • LykoKen
    LykoKen Posts: 4
    Options
    Agree. Multiple decks would be a definite plus. Right now having to clear the deck and re-enable cards is too time consuming.
  • TheLegendDan
    Options
    Agreed. I loathe tearing apart beautifully working decks that i win with all the time to try new cards that don't fit with the current deck. But I still want to try them. Especially with color mastery being a thing now. We need more than one deck slot for each planeswalker. I would say more than three even.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,229 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A thousand times yes.
  • JanksMcJank
    JanksMcJank Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    +1+1+1+1+1+1+1

This is even worse with the Mastery.

I had some pretty sweet decks, but they were all mastered. So I broke my decks up.

Then you have those crazy challenges. "oh, I need to have 9 of my creatures killed. Let me put a bunch of weak creatures in and some weak direct damage so I can help them die"
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This thing is getting more and more needed.

At start was not much needed because t now there are plenty of reason for it:

- good for pve objective(event and story)
    - makes rotating cards for mastery somehow easier.
    - good for pvp objectives
    - good for different type of decks you want to play/try. This is growing in size.
    For istance now Gideon: I want to build a support one, a first strike buffer one, an ally one, a human one.... There is plenty of archetypes we can make for most decks(for dual colored sometimes even more).

Devs this is actually more important than coalition.
    Please consider developing this before coalition system.
  • Melevorn
    Melevorn Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Options
    +1 - very important candidate for development. If it's already in the works, please let us know so that we can look forward to this feature.
  • Dologan
    Dologan Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Please this. Having to swipe around dozens of cards every time one wants to switch decks, especially when they are significantly different, is a pain in the ****.

I wouldn't necessarily do it as multiple slots per PW, just a per-player saved deck slot that can be loaded by any PW with the right colour/card slots.
    Hell, make this a paid feature if you like! I'd gladly pay reasonable money for the convenience. How hard can this be to implement?