4* priorities

Options
Calnexin
Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2016 in Roster and Level Help
I've just champed Rags, leaving me with 1 3* (Sentry) to champ. I'm cycling the 2*s. The lower tiers mostly complete, I'm ready to move on.

I've been blessed with 6 covers for OML, and I use him constantly. I could potentially put another 20ish levels into him before I have to rely on RNG again.

I have 3 max-covered 4* - LThor, IW, GR. I'm not planning to put any more Iso into IW. LThors is clearly the most useful, but I've got a guaranteed GR cover coming as soon as I get a Blade cover. I'm inclined to sell that, because I don't think I'd use him outside boss events or features. LThor seems more versatile. I could draw a token for her at any moment, but I don't think any of my 3* rewards are approaching.

This is my first foray into champing a 4*. True transition (if you don't include the insane luck on OML). I've got two paths - the better all-around character that will see lots of use, or the limited giant killer with a guaranteed champ cover looming.

Comments

• Zyrook
    Zyrook Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    As bad as it is to pitch a 4* cover, LThor is the correct choice. Her and Ironman are problem solvers and can take on pretty much anything other than boss characters. I've pitted those two against full 5* teams and won.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Caveat: I don't have any of these characters champed, but they're all at 12 or 13 covers.

My opinion would be to go with Thor out of those three, since GR's black (and you're using GR for his black) doesn't tie directly into levels.

The other option is to hold onto the ISO and wait for one of the top-tier 4*s to get close to maxing.