Any plan for Steam ISO reward, similar to Facebook?

Options
Title says it all: we Steam users are suffering from the unfair competition from the filthy hordes of mobile users, who can rack up thousand of ISO per day from their facebook friends (ok I am exagerating a bit icon_e_wink.gif )

It would be only fair to have the same system on Steam, and it would also benefit the Devs, viral marketing is not limited to facebook (Steam is also a kind of social network). In this age of ISO penury, Steam users, let's unite and ask for Iso reward as well!

Comments

• +1. It would be great to share Iso with our steam friends icon_e_biggrin.gif or at least to be able to link our account with facebook too.
  • Yeah AnubisUltra, you're right, linking our account would be the Best (option) There Is. But in the meantime, please open Iso flood gate that only the Facebook users are enjoying!
  • gahudahu wrote:
    Yeah AnubisUltra, you're right, linking our account would be the Best (option) There Is. But in the meantime, please open Iso flood gate that only the Facebook users are enjoying!

Even when your account is linked you can't send or receive facebook gifts on the steam applet.
  • Thanks Abuelo, good to know. That leave us with the interesting option of gifts within Steam; Devs! Let me spread the MPQ word in the Steam Realm, where the true gamers reside icon_e_wink.gif
  • abuelo wrote:
    Even when your account is linked you can't send or receive facebook gifts on the steam applet.
    This is why this change should be implemented, so we could all have the same opportunities icon_e_biggrin.gif . The shared Iso8 and rewards can make the difference.
  • I think cross-platform play is not available but still it would be better if PC client players had the same advantage of sharing rewards.