Mythics in desperate need of assistance

Options
jimilinho_
jimilinho_ Posts: 292
Having spent a bit of time on card mastery during QBs I've found various cards which have been surprisingly good and some which are just terrible. And for the majority of cards I think that's fine, you have to master the bad cards too after all.

However I think with mythics this shouldn't be the case, all really should have something going for them, they're pretty tough to get after all, but the following 2 cards are really just trash (There may be more but these 2 really stood out as the worst of the worst)

Firstly...

World Breaker
I can't tell you how bad this card is, 25 mana for 5 power! That's a really poor return. It has both reach and berserker which actually makes it worse as its there's a whole host of stuff bigger and its landfall ability just does nothing and ok so it destroys a support, it's just an awful version of conclave naturalists and that's uncommon! Cut its cost, make it bigger do something so we actually want to play it.

Inverter of Truth

So 23 mana for an 8/8 that's not bad. The problem is that it's ability is TERRIBLE. Seriously it deals you 5 damage a turn and only converts 3 gems, so doesn't impact the board much. The number of times I had to kill this whilst mastering it was stupid, I think I even stopped casting it in a lot of games. Oh and just to rub it in it doesn't synergize with either shrine of gods or Titans presence! Suffice to say It won't be going in a deck anytime soon

Comments

• Daddystyx
    Daddystyx Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Couldn't agree with you more on both cards!!!!!!

I was so excited to play with the inverter when I won it. It killed me so many times it's just a plain liability. The priest of the blood right is a rare and does damage to you occasionally and is way more powerful then this terrible mythic. Come on people help out this dead mythic.

Why can't we get some winless percentages for mythics posted from the Devs?

Let's not forget the zendicar incarnate! It's ability might be mythic worthy if it was for every match on both sides but it's current version is just a waste considering all the kill spells out there.