Thalias Lieutenant Human/Soldier deck ideas?

Skidoo
Skidoo Posts: 71 Match Maker
Has anyone thrown together a white (or dual) deck around the new event progression reward, Thalia's Lieutenant?

http://decktester.com/Cards/Details/ThaliasLieutenant

She seems intentionally designed to boost Humans in an expansion designed heavily around werewolves, vampires, and spirits.

She has synergy w a couple white favorites that already see a lot of play:
    Relic Seeker Consul's Lieutenant War Oracle Iroas' Champion
Of these, only Relic Seeker is rare; the others are uncommon. And all share both the human and soldier traits except the Oracle, which is a human cleric.

Comments

• Reaganstorme
    Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Been having fun with using it with Gideon BF. Probably would be just as good for Nahiri as both have creature boosting Abilities, though hers are cheaper.

Creatures:
    Iroas's Champion
    Thalia's Lieutenant
    Town Gossipmonger
    War Oracle
    Serene Steward

Spell:
    Smite the Monsterous
    Ondu Rising

Supports:
    Always Watching
    Corrupted Grafstone
    Hope Against Hope

Tactic is to use Serene Steward + Lifelink to boost creatures whilst waiting for Thalia's Lieutenant to show up. Swap out Iroas's Champion for Lantern Scout if you have it for further consistency and to lower the mana average.

Ultimately it probably doesn't matter which Humans you use, but the ones I've listed are fairly cheap and decently sized to start with.
  • jimilinho_
    jimilinho_ Posts: 292
    I got lucky and hit a Sigarda yesterday so I've tested this deck out a bit. Town Gossipmonger is pretty good. No-one seems to have Reflecter Mage in their builds which is both Human and one of the best uncommons in the game, that and smite allow easy board control.
  • jimilinho_ wrote:
    I got lucky and hit a Sigarda yesterday so I've tested this deck out a bit. Town Gossipmonger is pretty good. No-one seems to have Reflecter Mage in their builds which is both Human and one of the best uncommons in the game, that and smite allow easy board control.

I do!
    ChtVkCH.jpg?2
    Might not be the best deck, but it works.