Nissa's renewal
    Animist Awaknings
    Narural Connection
    Days Undoing

Artifacts:
    Prism array
    Zendikar Resurgent
    Thopther spy network
    Part the Waterveil ---> its actually really good in this deck!!!
    Zendikars's Roil
    Fertile Thicket

No monstercards in this deck but still havent lost with this deck. Its not a fast deck (well it is in turns but 1 turn might take over 2 minutes) but its soooooo fun to play
    General idea of this deck:
    Gain so much mana each turn that it triggers all creature summonig effect 1 or more often than not multiple times each round, while getting all the cards you need (zendikars Resurgent works on token creatures)

I know its pretty high end with 5 mythics but its a pretty good build
  • sageofhalo451
    sageofhalo451 Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Here's my Kiora Deck:

-Creatures-
    Omnath, Locus of Rage (18)

-Spells-
    Natural Connection (3)
    Animist's Awakening (5)
    Talent of the Telepath (5)
    Anchor to the Aether (7)

-Supports-
    Fertile Thicket (2)
    Nissa's Pilgrimage (3)
    Prism Array (6)
    Part the Waterveil (10)

-Wild Card Slot-
    Retreat to Kazandu (4)
    Crush of Tentacles (21*)

Average Mana Cost: 8 (Once you have PtW out and a Charged up CoT average is 6.1)
    Commons: 3
    Uncommons: 1 (2)
    Rares: 3
    Mythics: 3 (2)

Basically a Landfall/Match 5 based deck that builds large token creatures quickly and keeps your opponent's side of the board disabled/cleared.

Prism Array and Part the Waterveil keep the hand reasonably full and filled with mana from all the landfalls/match 5s. With all the gem conversion there is a decent chance for multiple chains to happen. Total of four "creatures" in the deck with the elementals and octopi that spawn.

Great synergy with Crush of Tentacles and Kiora's third ability. I've been using CoT more than RtK due to the event battles but RtK has more play for Quick Battle to keep your health up. Alternatively you can run Herald of the Pantheon (7) for a very efficient creature that does a ton of healing in a deck full of supports.

Anchor to the Aether is a debatable choice but I find it helpful to keep their creatures off the board. If I don't have mana for it now Prism Array keeps it disabled until I do most of the time.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Official Thread is up, please use the new one for deck discussion and tips:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=47811
This discussion has been closed.