Quick Battle Ladder always says " Round is Over "

Options
girish555
girish555 Posts: 2
Hey guys,

I'm not sure what the problem is or if this is as intended; Whenever I go to quick battle it says the round name and always says " This round is over " and tells me to enter battle to get into the next round. However, even after playing multiple rounds in quick battle it still says the same thing and never enters me into the leaderboards. I'm not sure what the problem is and some clarification on this matter would be appreciated. It has been like this for many weeks now.

Comments

• majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This has happened to several people (including myself) I've heard that switching planeswalkers works, but cannot confirm that. If nothing else, submit a ticket and they can fix you up.
  • Swyftwynd
    Swyftwynd Posts: 13
    Options
    Also stuck at the "Round Over" page. Already submitted a ticket, but doesn't seem like it will be resolved before this next round ends. Then again, it is already too late in the day to get any decent rewards from it. Another QB round missed icon_e_sad.gif

* Already tried changing planeswalkers (multiple times) to no effect.

* It is odd however, that the "ranking" does change, at least while I had won the attempts I was making...