Update is full of bugs

Options
Barrelrolla
Barrelrolla Posts: 289
First, Chandra's first spell is 3 again, as we all know by now. And it's like something's different with the cascades. All spells that destory gems create huge cascades. Even matches do. Cascades everywhere.
All my decks have only 3 creatures and I rarely had a problem with that. Now I get 2 spells every turn until I get 4 copies (that I have to destroy) until I get a creature.
There are weird textures near the health bars when there is a change in the HP.
The AI sometimes thinks for 10 seconds before taking his turn, and the last game it juat froze. I waited for a minute and killed the game.

Comments

• Rootbreaker
    Rootbreaker Posts: 396
    Options
    The two freezes I've seen post-patch are after the AI makes a move, but before the consequences of that move. There are three gems in a row of the same color but nothing happens.

Of course, it still crashes most of the time if I don't kill and re-open the game after two matches, but that's nothing new.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, I'm getting this weird black circle over my opponent's life total (I've scrolled the overlay here a bit so you can see it more clearly, the circle doesn't scroll with the overlay).

13494980_10208142409230959_8936947731264815289_n.jpg?oh=3a5b59ddb0f7b0c760c91e658eac3e19&oe=57F44C61