Critical tiles

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone noticed critical tile behavior changing recently? For the first few months, I could swear that critical tiles always dropped before matching. Then all last week they kept matching in mid-air. Finally, today I saw one that could've matched in mid-air, but dropped instead. Is their behavior changing, or have they always done both? If the latter, anyone know how to predict which will match and which will fall?

Comments

• Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The 'mid-air' matches you see are probably a double match
  • Spoit wrote:
    The 'mid-air' matches you see are probably a double match
    But they're crit tiles I've just created to make the gap, they didn't exist before.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean by created to make a gap. Which power? Hawkeye, or one of the place a # of tiles?
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've noticed this too! I made a 5-of-a-kind L-shape, and 2 purples were above where the critical tile would appear. The tile appeared, then matched with the purple, and then the tiles fell. I had never experienced that before, and I was wondering about it.
  • Spoit wrote:
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean by created to make a gap. Which power? Hawkeye, or one of the place a # of tiles?
    I would try to elaborate, but DirigiblePilot did it better. icon_e_smile.gif
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think the old behaviour has returned