QB - More decks to play against, better clarification?

Options
Vahnkiljoy
Vahnkiljoy Posts: 22
I don't know about everyone else but I enjoy QB but it annoys the ever living hell out of me, the whole text of 'real players ahead' is such a damn lie with the fact that I'm always going up against the same damn people everytime if I'm not getting chained in a row with the same person. To that, how the hell does QB even work? I see rounds pass by all the damn time but I don't get any kind of reward for it or any point to the 'rounds and their art', are you supposed to fill up the victory/loss bars or something? It takes forever to do that depending on your luck with mana/card draws.

What is the point of the ribbons awarded at the end? I've tried googling for ANY kind of information but I come up completely empty handed and annoyed at the complete lack of information.

Comments

• Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Vahnkiljoy wrote:
    I don't know about everyone else but I enjoy QB but it annoys the ever living hell out of me, the whole text of 'real players ahead' is such a damn lie with the fact that I'm always going up against the same damn people everytime if I'm not getting chained in a row with the same person. To that, how the hell does QB even work? I see rounds pass by all the damn time but I don't get any kind of reward for it or any point to the 'rounds and their art', are you supposed to fill up the victory/loss bars or something? It takes forever to do that depending on your luck with mana/card draws.

What is the point of the ribbons awarded at the end? I've tried googling for ANY kind of information but I come up completely empty handed and annoyed at the complete lack of information.
    Copy pasted from the other QB discussion in this very forum section:

"To be honest how quick battle works is clear as day.
    Each time you win you get ribbons.
    Ribbons let you climb the leaderboard.
    When the current QB ends(you can see the "ends in" timer on top of quick battle) you get the reward based on your position in the leaderboard.
    Rewards can be checked in quick battle section easily too".

Basically is a grind fight.
    If you have lot of time you can try to get to the first 10 or even first.

If you do not it is better to start the first QB of the current event in the last few hours, hope to get in a new competition freshly created(cause previous ones were full) win some match and get some easy rewards.
  • Vahnkiljoy
    Options
    I'm unsure as to how old that info is because there is no 'ends in' timer anywhere on the QB page. I only have endless QB with no end of anything other than me getting tired of the same decks over and over and over and over and over.

Why do they let you do QB when no events are going on? I only EVER see "This round is over." I can't recall EVER seeing the start of a round and it's infuriating, sure I'm supposedly rank 87 going by the screen but whoopdeedoo, only rewards I get is when I win.
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ok here is a screenshot of a leader board.

DYNL37I.jpg

On top you can see "expires in".

When that timer is over you get a "Claim button" to get the prize based on your position.
    The claim button is placed in the activity hub and shown also in QB until you press it(claiming your reward).

If any of this is not working for you then probably you are facing kind of bug and should contact support.
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Vahnkiljoy wrote:
    I'm unsure as to how old that info is because there is no 'ends in' timer anywhere on the QB page. I only have endless QB with no end of anything other than me getting tired of the same decks over and over and over and over and over.

Why do they let you do QB when no events are going on? I only EVER see "This round is over." I can't recall EVER seeing the start of a round and it's infuriating, sure I'm supposedly rank 87 going by the screen but whoopdeedoo, only rewards I get is when I win.

This is a bug, you need to contact customer support. I had this problem for a month when I was running Android 6.0 and when I reverted back to 5.1.1 it was fixed, but not sure if that was the cause or not.
  • Vahnkiljoy
    Options
    Yeah mine looks NOTHING like that, just wow, am I going to have to reinstall the damn game to fix this ****? I won't have to restart from scratch again will I? I almost got the 21 day reward....
  • span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Try filing a ticket with customer support first. You should be able to file a ticket here.
  • Vahnkiljoy
    Options
    I filed a ticket, even did the steps, already sent them the email but sadly my game is still showing the wrong QB screen, I wish they would release a patch that would force all games to update to that QB screen if for some reason they can't/haven't. Just need to wait for them to reupdate the 'new' account to the old one as I REALLY don't want to restart all over again.