Please run a non-broken PVE event

Options
warcin
warcin Posts: 118
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I am so sick and tired of PVP right now since the last 2 PVE event were not playable at all for me. And what do I see today pop up? Only 2 PVP events. Come on, please put up a PVE event. In fact why is there always a PVP event going on but not always a PVE event?

Comments

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hopefully tommorow there will be one starting.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I feel like it's unlikely given the 2 PvP tournaments were seeing today: hopefully we'll see something by tomorrow night, or else this weekend is going to be pretty boring.
  • warcin
    warcin Posts: 118
    Options
    I doubt it since none of the team works on weekends at all. And to add insult to injury one of the PVP events they launched is daredevil which because of how broken the last 2 events are most people have not been able to even get close to a cover.
  • Now it's 3 PVP events...
  • turul wrote:
    Tomorrow is Saturday. That's never happened, has it? Not it being Saturday, that happens almost every week. A new event at the weekend.
  • Veracity wrote:
    turul wrote:
    Tomorrow is Saturday. That's never happened, has it? Not it being Saturday, that happens almost every week. A new event at the weekend.

It has occured, but is relatively rare.
  • Considering leveling up my 3 cover DD in order to maybe get something out of the DD event.
  • Well it's going to be 3 hours before it's 12:00am for me so lets see.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,314 Site Admin
    Options
    There won't be a PVE event this weekend. Blind Justice and the FFA Buy-in are the events running until next week.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    There won't be a PVE event this weekend. Blind Justice and the FFA Buy-in are the events running until next week.
    I can finally get some work done and have a normal life. icon_e_smile.gif