R47.1 Patch Release 2/6

Options
2»

Comments

• IceIX wrote:
    So I guess this means that the dev team doesn't have anything finalized with the weekend event today, which doesn't bode well for the event. I hope that whatever kinks they're working out in testing has been fixed by the end of tomorrow so that we can have something to do besides the singleton PvP tournament.
    It's more that we have two things that we could push out and we're not sure which we should push the button on now and which one after. So any info I gave you would have a 50% chance of being wrong. icon_e_smile.gif

Tell you what: why don't you just tell us both, and then you'll be ahead of the game for after? icon_e_wink.gif
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    So I guess this means that the dev team doesn't have anything finalized with the weekend event today, which doesn't bode well for the event. I hope that whatever kinks they're working out in testing has been fixed by the end of tomorrow so that we can have something to do besides the singleton PvP tournament.
    It's more that we have two things that we could push out and we're not sure which we should push the button on now and which one after. So any info I gave you would have a 50% chance of being wrong. icon_e_smile.gif

Huzzah, so that means that we will have something to do this weekend! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • IceIX wrote:

My vote is for whichever one has a new character cover. icon_e_smile.gif
  • They charge 20 iso just to view another players Roster....this is in response to all those who complained that low level teams are leading most brackets now. So reduce the frustration by reducing the likelihood you look icon_e_biggrin.gif

Thats bullsh*t, we being charged for catching cheaters? Thats the stupidest thing i heard all day -.- .
  • Kavel
    Kavel Posts: 85
    Options
    Any way to tone down the "Update Recommended" pop-ups? Its over 100MB, which means I can't DL it until I have wifi, but still get popups like every 20 seconds, even in matches.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,314 Site Admin
    Options
    Unity wrote:
    Thats bullsh*t, we being charged for catching cheaters? Thats the stupidest thing i heard all day -.- .
    It was also a joke by another player and not actually an implemented thing.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Unity wrote:
    It was also a joke by another player and not actually an implemented thing.

I know.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,314 Site Admin
    Options
    Kavel wrote:
    Any way to tone down the "Update Recommended" pop-ups? Its over 100MB, which means I can't DL it until I have wifi, but still get popups like every 20 seconds, even in matches.
    Not sure why it would be popping up *during* a match. I'll poke one of the people and see what's up with the beating you over the head with Updates messages.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No updates for me, either in-game or through Google Play.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Kavel wrote:
    Not sure why it would be popping up *during* a match. I'll poke one of the people and see what's up with the beating you over the head with Updates messages.

Hey there, IceIX. I can confirm the same issue. It struck me during the Thick as Thieves event while I was traveling and unable to connect to wi-fi. The pop-up would occur at least once every two or three minutes, even during matches and character selection.
  • Oh man I got so many update notices during TaT. It sucked because I was at work for awhile and couldn't download it.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    Oh man I got so many update notices during TaT. It sucked because I was at work for awhile and couldn't download it.

Sorry that's on me. I was putting off updating as long as possible because : Patch and it knew one of us was up to no good. It was just interrogating all the suspects until one of us broke.

It finally locked me up in the middle of a game with the unskippable 'update now loser' dialogue box.
  • Eddiemon wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    Oh man I got so many update notices during TaT. It sucked because I was at work for awhile and couldn't download it.

Sorry that's on me. I was putting off updating as long as possible because : Patch and it knew one of us was up to no good. It was just interrogating all the suspects until one of us broke.

It finally locked me up in the middle of a game with the unskippable 'update now loser' dialogue box.
    ha ha I thought it was me!!!
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IceIX wrote:

I think it will be Red ISO or Hulk.

Or, If they want a Heroic that actually works, Heroic Juggernaught.