List of suggestions

I'm sorry if any of these are repeats, posting a list of thoughts I had to improve an already great game. Also sorry it's so long...

1. Show battle stats
- Damage given
- Damage received
- Total tiles collected
- Powers used
- Ect

2. Option to see where you are on daily reward login bonus

3. Different ways to sort covers

4. Tournaments ending at different times

5. Bonus for receiving power ups you've already maxed on (small amount of iso?)

6. Reward for chapter completion/received all bonuses

7. New ways to receive covers
- Seller's market
- Trading
- Auction

8. More single player challenges
- Ladder climbing with no healing inbetween
- Random computer opponent teams
- No powers fight

9. A way to get the final tutorial reward for completionists

10. Retain level limits, able to max out powers

11. Different ways to get higher level cards (current layout feels like rich get richer)
- Weekly challenge, multiple card challenges offered, only allowed to select one, reward is high level card?

Comments

• Yeah, most of these were suggested over time, so I will comment only on some of them.
    8. More single player challenges
    - Ladder climbing with no healing inbetween

Players with high level Spider-man would simply dominate it.
    - No powers fight

Chipping over 10k total hp with just matching? Simply no. Not mentioning Wolverine's regeneration...
    9. A way to get the final tutorial reward for completionists

It's been explained couple times, 25/26 rewards in Tutorial is just display error.
    10. Retain level limits, able to max out powers

That would make all the characters identical... on the other hand, is there a character for which there is more than one viable build at the moment? I guess Storm Modern, but that's more like preference between red and black skill.
  • Thanks for the input, and sorry again for the redundancy, I see a lot of your points. In regards to the ladder, I meant it as a mode vs. computerized opponents. Just trying to throw out more single player suggestions to take a break from PVP.
  • As far as the display error. I got another saved game to 26/26 after starting from scratch. I think there is a reward that didn't used to exist in the 2 non-repeatable missions.