Cheaters

Options
Turner82p
Turner82p Posts: 11
After playing almost non stop for three days to try and win the exclusive PW, it seems I have no chance against players that come from nowhere and score ridiculous amounts of points in very little time. I have taken screen shots of the leader board at different times but I can't seem to post them in the forums.
I feel like I have waisted so much time, I really feel like crying and my eyes are fuzzy lol

Comments

• majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This is a common complaint on the boards here and in the facebook group. It's not clear how people are getting such ridiculous numbers. The common consensus is that fast players can win every 5 minutes or less and some claim rates of around 100 points an hour. I can only do around 50, but my Chandra deck is missing some key cards so it's not as fast as the best decks, plus I'm kinda slow at matching because I like finding the best possible match each time.

To post photo's you need to host them elsewhere on the web such as dropbox or instagram or something and use the image tag to point to your saved photo. There are some size restrictions too.
    [img]http://image.url[/img]

Google search PhpBB and whatever site you stick your photo's on and there should be a guide on how to find the image url.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi,

If you spot someone on the leaderboards that you suspect may be cheating please feel free to contact us with your concerns. Customer Support will investigate and take appropriate action if warranted: http://www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support

We know it can be difficult to keep ahead of those that run outside of the law, so any help we can get from the community to weed these individuals out is appreciated.

Please do not post photos or name names in the forums of suspected cheaters. Everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty. Send any photos you may have to Support.

Thank you!