Problems adjusting my decks

Options
Hullblazer
Hullblazer Posts: 12
Hi all

Since the latest update I have gotten to grips with the new "change deck" procedures (prefer the old, understand the new).

Problem arises when I select a card to inspect before deck inclusion/exclusion. The blurb/abilities/description text is absent. Deselecting and re-selecting the card sometimes rectifies this but not often.

This is a problem as some of us are occasional players and haven't memorised every single card?

Comments

• Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    Hullblazer wrote:
    Hi all

Since the latest update I have gotten to grips with the new "change deck" procedures (prefer the old, understand the new).

Problem arises when I select a card to inspect before deck inclusion/exclusion. The blurb/abilities/description text is absent. Deselecting and re-selecting the card sometimes rectifies this but not often.

This is a problem as some of us are occasional players and haven't memorised every single card?

This is definitely a bug that others have reported. One of the ways that you can get around this is to select a different card and then swipe to the card you want info for.