SHIELD Simulator

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi guys

Quick question...

How many players are bracketed in the SHIELD Simulator?

Currently I'm #3 !! Is that a woo yay hoopla moment or big deal?

Getting hard to get points now I'm close to 1400 and need some competition.

So come get me, I'm nothing special - best I got is Thor 85. But hopefully you'll be able to
Climb the ranks and push the point level at up a notch or 3 to get some more rewards .

Thoughourghly expecting to get my **** beaten by you all

Have fun and let me know if you win or lose against me 8)

Regards

DarkLondon

Don't forget to answer the Q - how many players in shield simulator?

Comments

• I've done a good handful of battles in there.

I'm rank 1843 with 752 points. The rewards just aren't as generous as the weekly/weekend tournaments so I'm a bit less motivated to put a lot of time into it.
  • The rewards between 1000-1600 hardly seem worth my time to try.

I'll wait until they fix them.
  • Darklondon wrote:

Been number 1 a few times, currently in the 40s. The first time it was kind of nice to think I'm actually alright at this game, but the novelty of being #1 now is less of a focus for me. Winning those lightning tournaments on the other hand, that feels like a real achievement beating out all of the current player base. Shield training seems to be more cyclical, with people dipping in every now and then.

Still, well done on #3 at the mo!
  • Darklondon wrote:
    Hi guys

Quick question...

How many players are bracketed in the SHIELD Simulator?

All of them (that have played SHIELD at all).
    Darklondon wrote:

It's pretty good, but realize that most people don't care that much about rank on it since rank fluctuates wildly and it's generally just used as a source of ISO more than anything else. The high level rewards are both too hard to reach and too worthless to be of significance. It would be nice if they reset it every month so that you could at least get some of the low level rewards again.
    Darklondon wrote:
    So come get me, I'm nothing special - best I got is Thor 85.

L50 M Storm, L13 M Hawkeye, and L85 Thor from what I see.

If my B team heals up I may hit you for the 44 pts in retaliation icon_razz.gif
  • Ignore the hawk eye , just trying him out. Lol but yup using storm and thor and the other slot is rotational 8) usual get someone who can freeze.

I go for a heavy hitter, some one who does large scale tile removal and someone who freezes.

Slowly leveling up my 2 and 3 stars but my 1 stars still better atm

Please be gentle! Lol
  • Actually, that laid out of mine you mentioned is not the one I left the game on, but one I used from a few matches before. That would mean changing your team config before closing the game won't work for defence purposes. Unless your team is consistent. Hmm may need to test this a little.
  • Darklondon wrote:
    Actually, that laid out of mine you mentioned is not the one I left the game on, but one I used from a few matches before. That would mean changing your team config before closing the game won't work for defence purposes. Unless your team is consistent. Hmm may need to test this a little.

That's the team you attacked me with, so that's the team I see for Retaliation.
  • O I C !

So non retaliation is what you log out with?

How of I know a retaliation attack? Red dot?

Thanks