Champion rewards [By Character]

Comments

• morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Wonder if there's any rhyme or reason to the choices of 4*s with two feeders. With both Miles and Fury only getting one, it can't be longevity based.

Presumably some of the double feeders will be reassigned to new 4*s when they get released.
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 374 Mover and Shaker
    Hey Mods...

Can this be stickied, and then can D3 please let us know when they update it with new Chars? (I assume at the end of each season....)
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    VA5 wrote:
    wow... Squirrel girl one of worst players gives... A-hulk icon_lol.gif they couldn't attach anything positive to her

Make that Ant Man now...

This is/was a bug. Squirrel Girl should indeed be providing an Ant-Man cover. This should be fixed soon (if it hasn't already been patched in).
  • jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    VA5 wrote:
    wow... Squirrel girl one of worst players gives... A-hulk icon_lol.gif they couldn't attach anything positive to her

Make that Ant Man now...

This is/was a bug. Squirrel Girl should indeed be providing an Ant-Man cover. This should be fixed soon (if it hasn't already been patched in).

David,

Could you please shed some light on how new 4* characters will be distributed going forward?
    Will the current list of covers that 3*'s provide change with the release of new 4*'s?

Thanks!
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Love this post. Extremely helpful. I wish there was a way to star the post (or make a fav) so that I can have access to it even after it gets buried in the forum.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Anyone seen if Nova is appearing in anyone's rewards now?

I have Witch, Fist, Kamala, Widow, Steve, Blade, Hulk, Cyclops, Thor, Patch, Capt Marvel, and Cage, and none of them have changed.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor

I have Witch, Fist, Kamala, Widow, Steve, Blade, Hulk, Cyclops, Thor, Patch, Capt Marvel, and Cage, and none of them have changed.

I can confirm Doom, Mystique, Vision, She-hulk, Daken, Panther, C.Mags, Punisher, and Quicksilver have not changed.
  • amusingfoo1
    Tatercat wrote:

I can confirm Doom, Mystique, Vision, She-hulk, Daken, Panther, C.Mags, Punisher, and Quicksilver have not changed.

Neither Blade nor Black Panther have changed.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tatercat wrote:

Storm, Ragnarok, Grocket, Torch, IM40, Psylocke, Squirrel Girl, Deadpool, Hulk, Doc Ock, Gamora, Daredevil, Loki, Falcon, Colossus, Sentry, Spider-man, Hood, Beast and Bullseye are all unchanged too. Let me know if I missed anyone - I have all 3* championed.
    Nova may not show up yet since he is not available in tokens either....
  • pabasa130
    pabasa130 Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    My gut feeling says they either forgot to update the champions, or they're planning to update on a per season basis, if they remember to update.
  • cardoor
    cardoor Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    fnedude wrote:
    Hey Mods...

Can this be stickied, and then can D3 please let us know when they update it with new Chars? (I assume at the end of each season....)
    san-mpq wrote:
    Love this post. Extremely helpful. I wish there was a way to star the post (or make a fav) so that I can have access to it even after it gets buried in the forum.

Find myself forgetting where to find this too, but use it frequently.
  • HossDrone
    HossDrone Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for this
  • kyo28
    kyo28 Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for all this great info, will definitely help me on my way to levelling up my roster icon_e_wink.gif
  • amusingfoo1
    Bumping to keep this easy to find.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    san-mpq wrote:

Star the google sheets version. That way when you launch the sheets app, it's there
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Applied glue.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does anyone know if D3 has mentioned updating the champion rewards to take into account the more recently added 4-star characters? Spider-Gwen, Nova, Quake, and Punisher (MAX), and now Howard the Duck currently don't have 3-star champions that offer their covers, to my knowledge. And do these characters, when championed, offer a specific 5-star's cover?

When this is addressed will the 3-star Punisher be updated so that his champion rewards shift from Elektra to 4-star Punisher, for example? And if so, how will this affect people who have already received his champion rewards?

I think in about 10 more 4-star character releases, we'll have as many 4-stars as 3-stars. What happens then? Will they begin releasing more 3-stars? Will this whole system get rebalanced?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    mega ghost wrote:
    Does anyone know if D3 has mentioned updating the champion rewards to take into account the more recently added 4-star characters? Spider-Gwen, Nova, Quake, and Punisher (MAX), and now Howard the Duck currently don't have 3-star champions that offer their covers, to my knowledge. And do these characters, when championed, offer a specific 5-star's cover?

When this is addressed will the 3-star Punisher be updated so that his champion rewards shift from Elektra to 4-star Punisher, for example? And if so, how will this affect people who have already received his champion rewards?

I think in about 10 more 4-star character releases, we'll have as many 4-stars as 3-stars. What happens then? Will they begin releasing more 3-stars? Will this whole system get rebalanced?
    The rewards haven't changed, and fourstars give out legendary tokens, not specific covers.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    The rewards haven't changed, and fourstars give out legendary tokens, not specific covers.

Thanks! Apparently I've just been reading the above spreadsheet wrong, I didn't realize 4-stars only gave out legendary tokens.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Are these champ rewards something that the devs have set? I only ask because when I champed my 3* Human Torch and opened the LT, I was expecting Thing (any color would do) but instead, I got 5* Phoenix purple (a very pleasant surprise!)