Server Maintenance - (03/10/16)**Updated

Options
David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited March 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
**Update 1:45 PM PST*

The scheduled server maintenance is now underway. We apologize for the delay. Downtime is expected to last no longer than 2 hours.

Thank you.

*Update 10:05 AM PST 03/10/16*

The scheduled server maintenance has been postponed. It is still planned for today and will likely occur within the next few hours.
Thank you for your patience.

Hello everyone,

We will be performing scheduled server maintenance tomorrow, March 10, 2016 at 6 PM GMT (10 AM PST).
During the maintenance period the game will be unavailable. Downtime is expected to last approximately 2 hours.

Thank you.

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Options
    *Please note - this brief downtime is mostly for behind-the-scenes work/and a few fixes and not to push out the next big update. The 1.4 update is still a work-in-progress.

Thanks!
  • I wonder if it fixes the high level vs low level bug. That would be cool.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Woohoo!
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*Please note - this brief downtime is mostly for behind-the-scenes work/and a few fixes and not to push out the next big update. The 1.4 update is still a work-in-progress.
    Awww.

icon_e_smile.gif Thanks for the bug fixes all the same! Also I guess one advantage of having all QB matches end on specific days is that you can target alternate days for patches.
  • Nerimos wrote:
    I wonder if it fixes the high level vs low level bug. That would be cool.

It did not icon_neutral.gif
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Options
    The maintenance has now been completed. Thank you everyone for your patience.