How do you spend your HP

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
I used to spend my HP on health packs during tourneys, but since the price jumped drastically with the last update I've decided it's not worth it anymore.

Better to buy more cover slots?
Train characters?
Recruit new characters?

Comments

• Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    I save it for cover slots. I went on a spending spree for covers early on when I didnt have as many, but now the chances of getting a cover I dont need are too high. As new covers are released, ill spend on more cover slots to accommodate them.
  • Slots. Although I'm at the point where I don't really need anymore.

I want Spidey pretty badly, but too much of a gamble for me. Don't care for any other Heroic atm.
  • Cover slots if you don't have enough for all of the characters (~26) otherwise, save them to skill up good characters/save em up for new characters
  • Except for two misplaced presses (one on a power, one on a heroic cover... which at least gave me a Rag cover) cover slots. If you're f2p then that's really all you can afford until you can get some 500 hp rewards (closing in on them myself).
  • I try to keep 500HP at all times. If I have 650+HP, I usually buy heroic packs.

However once I will have most of two stars characters maxed, I might consider buying talent points directly with HP.
    Why not do this already?
    1 talent point for two star character costs 500HP, that's 3 heroic packs, so 3 covers of at least 2 star characters. I still have a lot of 2+ star characters to upgrade, so I prefer 3 random over 1 certain, because I can potentially gain more.
  • So far, only cover slots. I just hit 26 though so I'll probably hoard them until there's something I want (Probably level up spidey abilities).
  • I bought some HP covers the first time around, then restarted my game to devote all HP to cover slots.
  • Yeah I also have done it in this order: first up to 27 slots (because there are currently 26 characters in game) then heroic packs until you have the feeling that only one out of three covers is useful and then you buy the remaining covers manually. So is my plan I'm actually at step 2 of this icon_e_wink.gif
  • cover slots eat all my HP thery're kinda expensive at 20+
  • Cover slots.
  • Mommson wrote:
    Yeah I also have done it in this order: first up to 27 slots (because there are currently 26 characters in game) then heroic packs until you have the feeling that only one out of three covers is useful and then you buy the remaining covers manually. So is my plan I'm actually at step 2 of this icon_e_wink.gif

That sounds like a good plan. I shall do the same I think.
    Only up to 15 cover slots so far.