2nd Quest giving runes instead of 8 crystals

Options
ChrisTot
ChrisTot Posts: 167
Suggestion:

Switch it back..I'm in this weird situation where I don't even want to complete my 2nd quests anymore. Those 8 mana crystals were far better than runes. There are already abundant ways to collect runes, switching those rewards to runes comes off as greedy and making the game pay to win. Before the update, mana crystals were already scarce, why make them even more difficult to access? There WAS effectively 3 big boxes obtainable before money had to be spent, now with this change, new players will be even further behind unless they spend money, and your existing players realize what's been taken away.

Comments

• icon_idea.gif 100% agree.
  • heykirby
    Options
    I also strongly agree, I'm swamped with the triangles and now that we can't even buy three-card boosters with them there's no reason to try. Automatic 300 on a win in quick battle is easier than doing something specific in one game just to get 250. More ways to get crystals other than money!
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    heykirby wrote:
    I also strongly agree, I'm swamped with the triangles and now that we can't even buy three-card boosters with them there's no reason to try. Automatic 300 on a win in quick battle is easier than doing something specific in one game just to get 250. More ways to get crystals other than money!
    This is a good point; not only did they give us fewer manacrystal.png , but because they upped the manarune.png reward from quick battles it makes the challenges in story mode completely pointless. You actually never want to complete them if they take more time and effort than a single QB game.