various bugs

Options
loroku
loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
- Cannot scroll up on Planeswalker screen: when you scroll down to look at cards/abilities/story, you can't scroll back up. Sometimes this works, but most of the time it doesn't. Sometimes editing a deck and saving will make it work.

- Can't stop on a levelup when spending runes to raise Planeswalker level: each level gained should "pause" your ability to continue to spend XP (like MPQ - where ironically you DON'T want that ability since you have hundreds of levels, but when you only have 50 you need it).

- Typo: Quick Battle reports "1 days remaining"

Comments

• loroku
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Shaman of the Pack: works inconsistently. I've seen it both do damage and not do damage when it was summoned onto an empty field - so it either counted itself or it did not.

Edit: I don't know how to do strikethrough, but this should be struck:
    Ampryn Tactician: This card was played against me, it made itself a 5/5, and I used the fire power to do 2 damage to it, making it 5/3. At the end of my turn, it went to 4/3 instead of 4/2. I think the damage overwrote the removal of the buff.
  • loroku
    Options
    loroku wrote:
    Ampryn Tactician: This card was played against me, it made itself a 5/5, and I used the fire power to do 2 damage to it, making it 5/3. At the end of my turn, it went to 4/3 instead of 4/2. I think the damage overwrote the removal of the buff.
    I've had this happen again, this time with the red power that did 3 damage. The buff doesn't remove itself properly from the defense of this unit when it takes damage this way.
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    loroku wrote:
    loroku wrote:
    I've had this happen again, this time with the red power that did 3 damage. The buff doesn't remove itself properly from the defense of this unit when it takes damage this way.
    That is working as intended. It changed in the patch(at least it seems) and is in line with magic rules.
    If a buffed creature takes damage the damage is first applied to buff thoughness then to original health. This means that once the buff wears off you just have to remove the equivalent stats... In your case 5/3 after removal of 1/1 buff becomes 4/2.
    No problem here( there are some regarding other buffs given by supports but this is not the case)
  • loroku
    Options
    Morphis wrote:
    That is working as intended. It changed in the patch(at least it seems) and is in line with magic rules.
    Oh, ok! Well that's just a quirk of MtG then - although unintuitive, at least for me. Thanks!