Update on the Reset Of Player Rank in Primal Grudge (2/9/16)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited February 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
We wanted to provide an additional note from Friday's update in regards to player rank resets in both Meeting of the Minds and Primal Grudge.

A Reset of Players Rank on the Leaderboards During Primal Grudge

Occurrence: Player's rank was reset when switching multiple Planeswalkers in the same room from an event to a new one.

Solution: The issue has been fixed at 6:00 pm PST on Monday, February 8th, after the reset of the rooms. The next event (Clash of Fury) will work fine. Players will be able to switch any Planeswalkers without losing their rank.

We will have further updates in regards to the following messages we shared on Friday, later this week.

https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207956563-An-Update-on-the-Additional-Bug-Fixes-2-5-16-

https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207939793-Meeting-of-the-Minds-Quick-Battle-Update-2-5-16-

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good, that one was a total morale killer. Hopefully the crash bugs will be fixed next.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Any word on compensating those who participated in the blue PvP but were not able to get any rewards? For example, I ended in 12,000th+ place, so that didn't quite qualify me for the top 500 prize. The people who had their scores reset got it even worse. Any updates would be nice.
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    loroku wrote:
    Any word on compensating those who participated in the blue PvP but were not able to get any rewards? For example, I ended in 12,000th+ place, so that didn't quite qualify me for the top 500 prize. The people who had their scores reset got it even worse. Any updates would be nice.

rJfYKAM.png
  • loroku
    Options
    Meto5000 wrote:
    Nice. icon_e_smile.gif Yeah it'd be nice if they didn't just ignore it and move on, although certainly it's possible that's what they'll do. As it stands it's already been nearly a week since the broken event began, so it's not looking good. d3's track record on that sort of thing is spotty; I've seen them give no compensation, laughable compensation, and amazing compensation. We'll see!
  • Have there ever been compensations that only the people received who have had the problem.
    The only compensation I'm aware of is the fat pack + 5k crystals, that even I received although my account was created middle of January and the compensation was for the December bonus fat pack icon_e_smile.gif
  • loroku
    Options
    I'm going by my Marvel PQ experience for my above statement.
  • Nerimos wrote:
    Have there ever been compensations that only the people received who have had the problem.
    The only compensation I'm aware of is the fat pack + 5k crystals, that even I received although my account was created middle of January and the compensation was for the December bonus fat pack icon_e_smile.gif
    Not that I'm aware of (at least, I haven't received anything yet).

I hope they do plan on keeping their words and not just pray for people to forget over time...