Lowered Prize Support?

Options
I'm seeing 30/20/10 crystal rewards for the leader board rewards now. Weren't those higher before?

Comments

• Yes, so were the rune rewards for the other tiers.
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    It's probably because the green event went from Friday through Monday (4 days) and this red event is Monday through Tuesday (2 days)
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Meto5000 wrote:
    It's probably because the green event went from Friday through Monday (4 days) and this red event is Monday through Tuesday (2 days)
    You can see, at least for first positions, the prize is halved(as is the time span as you pointed out) so probably that is the reason.
  • I hope this is the case. It is logical. Not everything they've do so far is logical, but this makes a lot sense.
  • Green event was 3 days long. Every week we will have 2 events that are 2 days long and one which lasts 3 days.
  • The_Leftist
    Options
    I'm seeing 20/40/60 gold for reward in mine

I'm also having to replay the green event

And they instantly bracketed me instead of waiting for me to hit the "Enter next event" button.

The gold reduction would suck if that's what they are doing, the random people being forced to replay events isn't too terrible, and the instant bracketing sucks for people who want to start a bracket when they have time to start playing for more than 5 minutes but none of that compares to the frustration of crashes

They keep saying crashes are a global thing, but they aren't. There are more than a few people I know who haven't had one crash, and more than a few people I know that have a very, very high crash rate.

They need to get their stools together and get this game out of the Beta stage.