Was it just me or was pay to skip there for anyone else?

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
So I just loaded up my PC version and it had pay to skip on this new tourney.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =223974467

I closed it and reopened and now it's gone. I tried it out a few times and it did actually take my iso and yes, the matchmaking was still as bad as ever. Really weird though. This happen to anyone else??

Comments

• other people have said it shows up intermittently.
  • Yeah it does that. Mine had it this morning and after the first battle it updated and was gone.
  • Has shown up on my phone 3 separate times over the last week. Twice today.
  • Happened to me (Steam client, too) a couple of updates back. Did you check the data version numbers on the intro screen? When they're not the same, it appears to mean the game has failed to update but gone ahead and started anyway because <insert snide insinuation about Demiurge's competence of your choice>. That's what was going on when I could briefly see Skip Tax in its full glory. It causes weird behaviour, most often active events failing to show up, sometimes active events showing up but having enemies and mission rewards all wrong. Hulk (I think it was) had everything awarding a fine selection of M.Hawkeyes once, which I rather enjoyed.
  • sms4002 wrote:
    So I just loaded up my PC version and it had pay to skip on this new tourney.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =223974467

I closed it and reopened and now it's gone. I tried it out a few times and it did actually take my iso and yes, the matchmaking was still as bad as ever. Really weird though. This happen to anyone else??

Seem you're not supposed to skip a seed team. icon_e_smile.gif Maybe it "goes away" just because you stop hitting those even just a little later (or once in the tournament).
  • It's a glitch I had it to. I just played the pve until it fixed itself.
  • Wow. This is comical.

I fired it up and didn't like the matchup. I saw skip and backed out. Came back in same matchup so I thought hmmm how much is it to skip?

I hit skip and there is no sign of cost nor a screen that says do you want to skip Y/N?

It just took whatever ISO I had and reduced it to zero.

Thanks devs!