Daily Rewards has been stuck for days

Options
2»

Comments

• Eidolon
    Options
    Adding my experience in case it's helpful. I logged in for 30 days consecutively without issues. On the 31st day I attempted to collect the daily reward. The collect button turned a different shade of green but was otherwise unresponsive. I received no fat pack. The next day the reward window showed a rune reward but was still unresponsive. As of last night I started seeing the 250 crystal reward described elsewhere in this thread, with missing art where the reward picture should be, and the collect button still does nothing.
  • Barkenspyder
    Barkenspyder Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I haven't been able to collect mine since Jan 31st (today is the second day). Yesterday, it showed the reward being only 50 runes (month reset early, apparently). Today it shows the reward as 250 crystals, and tomorrow 250 crystals, and no rewards after that.

The last time I played a game with this many bugs, it was an MMO, in beta, and I was playing a custom patched version (fansubbed in English from Japanese). This game was released way before it was ready to. It's clear the dev team is understaffed.
  • Xerobu11
    Xerobu11 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here- stuck.

I also had my rewards reset early last month- anyone have a similar issue?
  • I was due to get my fat pack on the first of February and my daily reward froze.. I'm pretty mad about it..I hope that this problem gets fixed so nobody else goes through it..just hope that anyone who has the same problem get reimbursed...
  • I was just about to get my Fat Pack for the 31 straight days of play and the freeze happened to me with the daily reward saying it is 250 golden gemstones or whatever they are. I was so excited to get the fat pack too....
  • ThePhoenix70
    ThePhoenix70 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    i too am getting the bug. waited a day or two thinking was just my phone but no. never got the fat pack and now cant recieve daily. look forward to a solution.
  • Posted in the Announcement section
    Hi Everyone –

As we mentioned on Friday, v1.3 Update goes live tomorrow and unfortunately given the delay in the update, we came across the same issue as we did in December with players reporting missing Daily Rewards. What we are able to do is once the update goes live on February 2nd, all players will automatically receive a Fat Pack and as a special bonus, we will also provide 5000 Mana Runes for the December issue. For the January issue, we will need a little bit of extra time to test the tech and hopefully prevent this from happening again in the future. Please stay tuned as we will have an update by next week on when missing compensation will be provided.

Please note, any bug in the Daily Reward system seen before Feb 2nd is planned to be addressed in the v1.3 update. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. Thank you for playing Magic: The Gathering – Puzzle Quest.