Daily Rewards has been stuck for days

Options
Hi,

I'm reading a lot about peoples daily reward resetting on New Years. I did not experience this problem, however I do have another problem. After a month I got my fat pack, but ever since my daily rewards have been stuck on an empty screen. It shows the next reward after the fat pack is 250 gems. However when I press collect nothing happens. I've been missing out on rewards for days now. Is there something I can do or should I just wait out the update?

Cheers

Comments

• I also had the same issue and I raised a ticket. They told me that it's an issue they are aware of and will get back to me whenever a solution is to be found. I do not know when that will be.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've got exactly this problem, complete with the uncollectable 250 gems. I've raised a ticket too. My calendar has been stuck for about 6 days now so I'm missing boosters!!
  • Mine has been stuck for 11 days...
  • Irving
    Irving Posts: 95
    Options
    Yep, mine has been stuck for a couple of weeks. They say it will get fixed in the next update. At first we were the lucky ones, since some subset of players had theirs reset on Jan. 1 and we didn't, but now it looks like those players will get more since they've been getting rewards all through January. Perhaps the devs will even it out in the update.

Just so you know, they do plan to give players a Fat Pack to compensate (see here), though it's looking increasingly unlikely the update will happen "later this month" as announced. I'm being patient for now.
  • Thanks for all the replies. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with this problem icon_e_smile.gif
  • Brainstormin
    Options
    No, you're not the only one.
    Mine has been stuck for weeks too. Opening a Fat Pack wasn't worth missing this many daily rewards.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, I feel bad for you guys. I was mad about missing the last 9 or 10 days of rewards the first month, but it sounds like you've had it worse.
  • TKC
    TKC Posts: 32
    Options
    My counter worked through January, but I have logged on today to find this exact problem,
  • Same issue, 2/1 started with reward icons for 250 gems for the first two days and a blank white box for the last day. Collect button does nothing.
  • Scarf wrote:
    Same issue, 2/1 started with reward icons for 250 gems for the first two days and a blank white box for the last day. Collect button does nothing.

Just started for me too on February 1st.
  • Queso
    Queso Posts: 11
    Options
    kore wrote:
    Scarf wrote:
    Same issue, 2/1 started with reward icons for 250 gems for the first two days and a blank white box for the last day. Collect button does nothing.

Just started for me too on February 1st.

Ditto.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mine has gotten stuck as well, no matter how many times i try to collect it, it just shows ready to collect, but never collects.
  • I've been stuck since yesterday (1/31)
    Sucks, I really wanted those gems :/
  • Happening to me too as of 1st February. How frustrating!
  • Cannot collect either as of feb 1 2016
  • I'd be curious how many of the people that experiencing this problem had previously completed the Story mode prior to the end of the month. I started playing in early December but, being the completionist that I am, I didn't finished the Story mode as of January 1st. Then two weeks ago I got hooked on Quick Battles and worked my Leaderboard until the update was announced and I went back to complete Story mode, which I finished on January 30th; I have 2x Speed and 1x Sacrifice objectives left.

I mention all this to point out that I haven't had the Daily Rewards lockdown everyone has been mentioning for the past several weeks until after I completed Story mode AND the month reset.

Note: In December, I was on day 20-something when Daily Rewards reset to day 1, so I got all of my January rewards, but I did submit a ticket expressing my disappointment.
  • Stuck as well icon_e_sad.gif
  • Rootbreaker
    Options
    Has anyone collected a February 1st reward?

This looks like an everyone bug to me.

At some point soon after collecting the fat pack from January, I clicked show more, and it showed a 31 day reward schedule for February, which is unattainable given that the reward resets at the end of the month. I suspect that the client update due out tomorrow is needed to fix this. I'm not sure how that will work given the way the reward schedule works, even resetting to a 28 day schedule could leave us without a February fat pack. Hopefully the schedule takes into account that the patch is released on the 2nd.

It would be nice if the calendar was just on a schedule that didn't reset at the end of the month, so that missing a day at the start of the month didn't screw you out of that months fat pack. The marvel puzzle quest reward schedule is much less punishing, with a missed day just meaning you miss a day of reward progression.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was hoping my calendar would reset at the start of the month, but no such luck.

It's been stuck since 20/1 now, so that 12? days worth of logins.
  • Has anyone collected a February 1st reward?

This looks like an everyone bug to me.

At some point soon after collecting the fat pack from January, I clicked show more, and it showed a 31 day reward schedule for February, which is unattainable given that the reward resets at the end of the month. I suspect that the client update due out tomorrow is needed to fix this. I'm not sure how that will work given the way the reward schedule works, even resetting to a 28 day schedule could leave us without a February fat pack. Hopefully the schedule takes into account that the patch is released on the 2nd.

It would be nice if the calendar was just on a schedule that didn't reset at the end of the month, so that missing a day at the start of the month didn't screw you out of that months fat pack. The marvel puzzle quest reward schedule is much less punishing, with a missed day just meaning you miss a day of reward progression.

It looks like this lastest glitch is affecting a much larger portion of the player-base. I posted my experience in case it helps point to the cause of the problem so that it can be fixed.