My thread of compliments to the Devs

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm not sure if being grateful for some things is against the TOS, but I'll give this a shot:

The second mission in the PvE event has a guest Daredevil for the user to use and he has access to all three of his covers! This should have been done a long time ago for all default characters, but i was very happy to see it.

You moved the HP required boosts all the way to the right of the boost screen to help prevent accidental clicks.

Removing three attacks per encounter has been a great game design choice.

You have made old characters useful by introducing new characters whose powers work well with them

You have increased ISO progression awards in some cases (keep this up)

Thanks

Comments

• Right on most accounts, haven't seen increases iso though. At least they got some right, but it will never make up for everything else that came with it.
  • I agree with all but making the old chars useful. I would prefer they be useful in their own right.
    For example, if I level my Loki, I would like to be able to use him whenever I wanted, not just paired with patches.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    You have made old characters useful by introducing new characters whose powers work well with them

Elaborate this please? The only example in my mind is Loki playing along with patchie.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spiderman (stunlock) does not work well with Daredevil (traps). No character has worse synergy with Daredevil.

Captain America would have been great with Daredevil. Magneto, OBW, and The Hood also have good synergy with him. Bagman might work okay with him, with the tile swapping.

Hulk, Punisher, Patch, Ares, and Modern Storm all have colors that would work well with Daredevil.

When a trap triggers, Daredevil's team should get the ISO, instead of the enemy team.
  • Kikujiro
    Kikujiro Posts: 157
    Options
    Up.

Because I think they deserve the protest, and there are several in front page, but also the praise.
  • Kikujiro wrote:
    Up.

Because I think they deserve the protest, and there are several in front page, but also the praise.

I agree. I'm not a fan of moral absolutism. It's not good to only demonize or praise a person or organization. It only tells half the story.