what would you like brought back ?

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Don't know if this has been posted before.

I been playing for about a 100 days or so now and there are a few things I liked from past builds of this game.

1 where you could use spare covers to level up.

2 where you went up a level you got your health back

Game name canny76

Comments

• No health pack but a faster regeneration. 4h is far too stupid.
  • cannylad wrote:
    1 where you could use spare covers to level up.

Omg THIS. I have most 3* covers in the game (10+ covers each hero, a bit less each villain), and my top levels are like 85 (thor icon_cry.gif ) 80 80 75 and down. It makes me depressed.

It would be a nice incentive to play pvp seriously again.
  • That level up using old covers seems like a good idea , don't know why they removed it :S , maybe because of the abuse you could get with the 1 stars......but getting into 3* it's really stuff to level those suckers up
  • Fun.

I would love that they would bring fun back into the game.
  • Middnights wrote:
    That level up using old covers seems like a good idea , don't know why they removed it :S , maybe because of the abuse you could get with the 1 stars......but getting into 3* it's really stuff to level those suckers up

It's not really 'abuse' is it. you'd just end up with your 1* characters at max level.
  • Everything previously stated and the hulk event format for pve. That was definetely the best one, they should done exactly the same for thick as thieves.
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Good PvE! icon_razz.gif

Though in all seriousness, my to pick would by any of the older-than-2-weeks PvE events in any form/rotation.
    Even if they want to put all the leaderboard prizes behind L230 masochism events, just having a daily map of regular repeatable 4-reward missions with no leaderboard what-so-ever would be so good. icon_cool.gif

It has been several weeks now with nothing enjoyable to do but farm 70-140 ISO tournament matches, and I'm beginning to lose a little faith the simple fun of playing match 3 while enjoy RPG-lite levelling & collecting (aka why I started playing MPQ) is going to return.
  • Fun.

This. I get more fun from (and now spend more time in) the forums than I do the game now. That shouldn't be anyone's plan, but you never know. Maybe Loki has taken over at D3P. icon_twisted.gif
  • allorin wrote:
    Fun.

This. I get more fun from (and now spend more time in) the forums than I do the game now. That shouldn't be anyone's plan, but you never know. Maybe Loki has taken over at D3P. icon_twisted.gif

+1. I would like fun back also please.
  • Muh Thor.

Shielded targets being visible in some form. Fascinated by that because, when they were introduced, people flipped out at the idea then calmed down when it was pointed out you could still attack shielded players, they weren't just buying invisibility. Then they do it after the fact and there's much less outcry? Perhaps I just missed it.
    Typhon13 wrote:
    Everything previously stated and the hulk event format for pve. That was definetely the best one, they should done exactly the same for thick as thieves.
    Hulk had four subs running at once at the unlock. I agree it worked well overall, but that was life-warping if you wanted top 300. I also don't know they'll do an unbracketed global event again. Advertising active player numbers like that seems like something most businesses would be touchy about.

That said, I don't really see what was wrong or all that different about the format of TaT besides the scaling, which isn't inherent to the content at all, it could be added to or removed from any of these events, and the 6000+ in gimmes on the main board every eight hours if you let the leader get ahead. Hulk is definitely the one that actually felt like it had a finale.
  • Now that is a no-brainer: FUN!
  • Unknown
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I was gong to say common sense and communication, but you need to have those things previously before I wish for them to be brought back.
  • I don't want anything brought back per se, but what I would love would be a PvE event where I'm not competing for top rank to get rewards. One that doesn't scale as I farm it, that doesn't base the levels on previous activity, that basically is like a 5 day prologue event that people can casually play to get Iso, tokens and some HP.

Also, no required heroes unless they're willing to give you a dummy hero for that match. It infuriates me that since I don't have a complete roster, I'm locked out of some fights (regardless of whether or not I could beat them).
  • Yeah I'm fine with all the nerfs, so long as PVE is fixed. Maybe bring +3AP boost or at least reduce the price of the colour ones back to 100 ISO or even 150 instead of the current 200 per pop.