Constant attacks

Options
2»

Comments

• 1100 is gonna be tough. I thought people would be less active, but honestly I'm not getting attacked that much less than I would in the final hour. Lots of people want that Spidey it seems.
  • I hit 1k this morning and decided it wasn't worth the effort to go any further because I took a hit right after. Don't need another yellow spidey anyways
  • Unknown
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Constant attack pests and buggers, I will not pest someone unless he/she piss me off and keep poking me when im on my way to 1300 or 1200. Per attack someone did to me I will attack 3 times, if he/she is my blacklist (the common constant attacking pests/buggers) I will skip till I find the bloodly ign and spam till he/she give up poking me. I can list you the usual suspects which always cross every players.
  • did you make 1200 aiolia? and that was some interesting...english, that's for sure haha
  • =_= my dear tablet causing the broken english, I was nearly 1300 in the free for all. I'm kind of slacking off in iron man ver.
  • With the way the point system is set up now, if you're worth a lot of points, I'm goin' after you next. I don't care if your username is Harmeless_Nun, Barack_Obama, or IceIX.

Nothing personal and sorry if anyone found any attacks from me annoying.