Regeneration Bug-- Health not actually calculating correctly

Options
I'm not sure if anyone else is seeing this but I'm using the iPhone, and I've noticed that as my Regen has improved, on any non-game screen, my health builds on a level 35 Plainswalker rather fast. If I watch the clock and wait for it to finish regening back to 100% (in my case 58 HP,) When I start he battle, I'm always missing about 8-10 HP. I think the UI is updating the HP properly but, somehow, this isn't trickling into gameplay.

Also, and this is a minor bug, from time to time text is grabbled. Its looks like the character image-offsets in the code are being miscalculated, so you end up seeing 4 corners of 4 characters, per character. I'd post screenshots but, at the moment we're in a maintenance mode.

Comments

• I have this bug as well, I submitted a ticket
  • Unknown
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I just started a quick match - both my nissa and chandra listed a full HP - and my nissa enters the battle with 0 life! I thought maybe it is just displaying wrong, but when my opponents turn starts, I just lose! I decided its a new game, stuff happens, and when I choose chandra, instead of starting with 30 - as listed - I start with 14. In a ladder based competitive atmosphere, this makes the game... well, frustrating. The report a bug sticky only takes me to an FAQ, [what do I do / how do I report these bugs?]

Edit: I've found the bug reporting and have reported the bug.
  • Just started another game, haven't played for an hour, everything ready and recharged, 3 hp instead of 30. I think this game is really well made and when I play it I'm very very surprised how fun it is, but this is really disappointing.
  • I have gotten a reply with an apology and assurance they are working on this specific bug. Good stuff! Hopefully its fixed quick.

Edit: Hopefully very quick! It happens almost every 3rd game!
  • I've mentioned this multiple times already, but it is because the your phone doesn't sync with the server after natural regen (time based). It only does so if you level or use a healing pot.

To fix this, restart your game before using any planeswalkers that have naturally regened hp
  • To fix this, restart your game before using any planeswalkers that have naturally regened hp[/quote]

OK this is good to know, thank you. Will the issue be dealt with in the future? sometimes I have multiple planeswalkers up and I could forget if one just healed, or had been healed since I loaded the game.

Thank you!
  • Eidolon
    Options
    This bug has handed me a number of surprise defeats. Glad to read there's a workaround at least.