**** Unknown (Coming Soon) **** (Miles Morales)

1235»

Comments

• Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    xzero4812 wrote:
    While the moveset definitely fits miles Morales persona, I can't help but shake when you mention rivalry: red skull, green goblin,shadow king, dormammu, black heart comes to my mind

With our luck, they probably think Peter vs Miles is a "rivalry". Would love to see a Goblin, though I don't think this is it.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 622 Critical Contributor
    IceIX, approximately when can we expect the expanded character preview and/or Marvel.com character release interview? Will those be this week?

Thanks! Looking forward to the reveal! (and am VERY glad this character is a lesser-used color combo)
  • rollx
    rollx Posts: 71 Match Maker
    IceX did hint at Norman Osborn being a possible enemy in the future, so Green Goblin could be a future addition as well. Hopefully we get Norman and this dark reign story line will be over.
  • ScrawL wrote:
    Well idk totally awesome hulk and regular hulk can't be on the same team. It acts like they're the same person just different versions. I'm not sure if it's supposed to because I thought in the interview about totally awesome hulk, they talked about the different hulk teams. Hmm. Any idea?

And as for the new character, you guys are always great at figuring out who it is. I'm thinking you guys are right, Miles Morales is a great guess.
    In the comics was shown
    that Banner isnt Hulk anymore, after an incident when he absorbed a special type of radiation of the opposite type of his own he was then left in a very bad condition (they didnt show exactly how he was after), so Cho assumed the Hulk persona using some tech device. So basically, story wise, when one exists the other doesnt. Kinda like Thoress and Odinson thing with the hammer.
  • Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    I'd probably side with the common theme that this is going to be Miles Morales.

It's a shame that we are seeing new characters get placed at 4* that are probably not favoured as much as a huge amount of 3*s we already have. (I'm on about characters like Star-Lord, Awesome Hulk & Reed Richards)

Obviously bringing in the new tier of 5*s and making way more 4*s after a large amount of 3*s were introduced meant it was always going to be difficult to introduce fan favourites in stronger forms but I really hope we see some new variants in the next tier. Give me a 4* Spider-Man with an offensive ability alongside the supportive.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    IceIX wrote:
      Invisibility/Damage - 8 AP - Creates an Invisibility tile and X [Charspecific] tiles. While Invisibility tile is on the board, this ability becomes: Remove Invisibility tile, deal damage + bonus for each [Charspecific] tile.

You know, that could be a smoke bomb instead of true invisibility, with the 2nd part being when he reveals his position in an attack. And the original Goblin's "blasts" were electrical shocks, which could be the red stun, too.

Yeah, it's probably Miles, but maybe it could be old Norman.

Or maybe I've been staring at the painting so long I've just convinced myself that I can see the hidden sailboat. icon_eek.gif
    • Azoth658
      Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
      Tatercat wrote:
      IceIX wrote:
        Invisibility/Damage - 8 AP - Creates an Invisibility tile and X [Charspecific] tiles. While Invisibility tile is on the board, this ability becomes: Remove Invisibility tile, deal damage + bonus for each [Charspecific] tile.

You know, that could be a smoke bomb instead of true invisibility, with the 2nd part being when he reveals his position in an attack. And the original Goblin's "blasts" were electrical shocks, which could be the red stun, too.

Or maybe I've been staring at the painting so long I've just convinced myself that I can see the hidden sailboat. icon_eek.gif

I doubt it will be Goblin or Norman simply because the major story events so far have been around the Iron Patriot timelines. Also on that note if anybody has played the MPQ on PS4 they will note the only character in the game to unlock not in the free to play version is Iron Patriot with a similar skillset to Nick Fury.
      • OneLastGambit
        OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
        Azoth658 wrote:
        Tatercat wrote:
        IceIX wrote:

I doubt it will be Goblin or Norman simply because the major story events so far have been around the Iron Patriot timelines. Also on that note if anybody has played the MPQ on PS4 they will note the only character in the game to unlock not in the free to play version is Iron Patriot with a similar skillset to Nick Fury.

I doubt it will be Norman simply based on the fact that D3 hates villains. It will probably be Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) or maybe Wolverine (Leather Jacket) or they might really surprise us and give us Wolverine (Feral)
          If it's not wolverine (which it likely isn't) then I'd bet on Miles even though I'd much rather see Ben Reilly I'd be happy to just have a functional spidey
        • Arimis_Thorn
          Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
          It's Miles. See new event preview in game.
        • greenglove
          greenglove Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
          When can we have the full stats on Miles?
        • simonsez
          simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
          ... and please correct the ap costs...
        • eaise
          eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
          greenglove wrote:
          When can we have the full stats on Miles?

Pretty please devs
        • IceIX
          IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
          Locking in favor of full character thread here.
        This discussion has been closed.