**** Unknown (Coming Soon) **** (Miles Morales)

Options

Comments

• Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Miles Morales almost certainly. His new book is coming out around the corner, he's already in the All New Avengers book (where he's surfing on Iron Man), the powers are a good fit.

I'm still holding out hop[e for a Superior Spiderman someday tho. Maybe they could use Doc Ock for it, like they do with Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson as Captain America: Otto Octavious (Superior Spiderman)
  • Can't wait to see numbers on Miles, I like low AP attacks, and a 6 AP stun...won't be Iceman level, but its got me interested. He feeds himself too.

I think I'll chase this 4* down...
    - Unreall
  • rkd80
    rkd80 Posts: 376
    Options
    According to the wikipedia, Miles is almost like the original Peter Parker but he has a stun attack and can fully camouflage. It would appear that the powers match perfectly.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think tatercat has nailed it, we seem to get new characters that coincide with a new marvel event in the real world, with MM getting a new book it seems a good way to publicise this would be with a character on a popular match 3 game, just like Slightly More Interesting than 3 day Cricket Hulk.
  • It is almost certain that the new character will be Spiderman. Would be confirming its 4th version in the game like the Logan. So far I have not read any reviews complaining about it. Logan would be hated by some or Spiderman that do not have a considerable offensive character? It can also be both.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    vinicius18 wrote:
    It is almost certain that the new character will be Spiderman. Would be confirming its 4th version in the game like the Logan. So far I have not read any reviews complaining about it. Logan would be hated by some or Spiderman that do not have a considerable offensive character? It can also be both.
    People won't hate on a 4th Spiderman because 3 don't count...
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Options
    vinicius18 wrote:
    It is almost certain that the new character will be Spiderman. Would be confirming its 4th version in the game like the Logan. So far I have not read any reviews complaining about it. Logan would be hated by some or Spiderman that do not have a considerable offensive character? It can also be both.
    People won't hate on a 4th Spiderman because 3 don't count...

I completely forgot about Bagman. 1* is actually pretty good though for the 1* world.
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm going a different route and guessing it's Cable. The invisibility/attack could be a body slide.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    New Spidey comicbook says Miles Morales is the new 4. Really looking forward to a good Spiderman in the 4 space.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I really hope that Miles can be played along with Peter Parker's Spider-Men. That way, I'd also get to keep my hopes of seeing 4* Spider-man black suit.
  • Who cares about who is the character, look, its a purpleflag.pngyellowflag.pngredflag.png character!
  • LovelyMagickUnicorn
    LovelyMagickUnicorn Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Though there's no way it's her, all this thinking about characters that have some sort of invisibility has made me realize how much I want Shadowcat in this game.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ShionSinX wrote:
    Who cares about who is the character, look, its a purpleflag.pngyellowflag.pngredflag.png character!
    So who do we go with for a rainbow, Doc Ock or Quicksilver? icon_lol.gif
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    simonsez wrote:
    ShionSinX wrote:
    Who cares about who is the character, look, its a purpleflag.pngyellowflag.pngredflag.png character!
    So who do we go with for a rainbow, Doc Ock or Quicksilver? icon_lol.gif
    Why, our smart friend Chulk of course!
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I actually think a Chulk combo was the idea here.....not only cuz of perfect rainbow...but they will compliment each other well....and they knew no one was gonna use Star-Lord in combo cuz he is so broken.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    A ****-character again? For me as a medium ***-Player it`s almost impossible to get and complete them. It is time to release a ***-character which a normal player like me can afford!
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Black Duke wrote:
    It is time to release a ***-character which a normal player like me can afford!
    They said they're done with 3*s
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    simonsez wrote:
    Black Duke wrote:
    It is time to release a ***-character which a normal player like me can afford!
    They said they're done with 3*s
    Too bad! Except for She-Hulk and Squirrel Girl I`ve already recruited all of them. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Born2DieNPvP
    Options
    What about Dr. Strange? Color scheme fits. AP generator powers makes mores sense with Strange as does invisibility. Miles can camo but to my knowledge not straight up become invisible. Plus Strange's new series just started and Miles' stand alone series doesn't start till early next year. Not that I would mind Spidey-miles.
  • Mercurywolf
    Options
    What about Dr. Strange? Color scheme fits. AP generator powers makes mores sense with Strange as does invisibility. Miles can camo but to my knowledge not straight up become invisible. Plus Strange's new series just started and Miles' stand alone series doesn't start till early next year. Not that I would mind Spidey-miles.

They'll probably save Doctor Strange until his movie comes out.
This discussion has been closed.