Are you guys trying to kill a once great game

Options
Ir0nF1sh
Ir0nF1sh Posts: 52 Match Maker
edited January 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Played since last november and have a decent enough roster. First you change the Thick as thieves PVE half way through (was doing ok with the help of boosts, stockpile 3) and make every single villain Lv 230. Now with this new Oscorp Heroic you've done it again. you've completely tinykittyed it up. If this game was fun once, it isn't right now. I don't mind having difficult villains if you give us a decent board or realistic versions of our heroes. For Marvel heroes, they're all really squishy compared to goons. Any ETA on when you'll give us a proper PVE that's fair or are you killing the game. It feels like it's on it's last legs. If you're killing it, just tell us in an announcement. We know how upfront and transparent you are. Sad to see how this is going. Oh, and before anybody asks, I did put REAL cash into this game.

Comments

• Not sure **** they are TRYING to do, but they certainly are killing it.
  • Well when you have a policy of we are smarter than the people using the product all day and we will wait and see how many people we lose before we rethink our strategy. Killing the product is the end result.
  • Maybe the studio is going under and they are just trying to take as much money from us as they can before they do. Every update and change is just filled with P2W Greed!
  • NO REFUNDS, PEOPLE!!
  • Ir0nF1sh
    Ir0nF1sh Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    sms4002 wrote:
    Maybe the studio is going under and they are just trying to take as much money from us as they can before they do. Every update and change is just filled with P2W Greed!

up, or they've got a new game opportunity and have made their money. I wish they'd re-release it as a paid app without all these IAP. I would buy it, but these freemium games all ripp the **** out of it with their added extras, lives, in game currency packs
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I was reading through the user reviews for this game on Itunes last night and they are BRUTAL (as of last night, the game was only 2 1/2 stars). I can't imagine this weekend is going to turn the tide on them.

The devs are really reaching critical mass on negativity here. Where it's not only going to bury this game, but it could bury any projects they do in the future. It's not a good meme to have going around that you are the American Mobage.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    I was reading through the user reviews for this game on Itunes last night and they are BRUTAL (as of last night, the game was only 2 1/2 stars). I can't imagine this weekend is going to turn the tide on them.

The devs are really reaching critical mass on negativity here. Where it's not only going to bury this game, but it could bury on projects they do in the future. It's not a good meme to have going around that you are the American Mobage.

Money grab wise they are on the same level as mobage.
    Mobage more often than not makes good gameplay based decisions (with a few obviously huge exceptions)
    Ie: the trade limitations in RoB and Deity Wars in general.
  • I hate Mobage because they didn't make their Apps compatible with many devices.

I can't play War of Heroes on my Android 4.0.
  • You're not missing much. Mobage games are mostly garbage.
  • mechgouki wrote:
    I hate Mobage because they didn't make their Apps compatible with many devices.

I can't play War of Heroes on my Android 4.0.

I only played War of Heroes for like a week because I was already fed up with Mobage by its release.
    ^^ this goes back to the post about costing future business. Idc how good the game looks if it's from a known **** developer.
  • Yeah, I know, but, c'mon, not even bothering to make your game compatible with new devices? That's just lame....