Who is your favorite PLANESWALKER?

2»

Comments

• Great thanks, that's what I thought, only problem is they don't seem to drain anything !!! Might be a bug.
  • Coming from the card game, I've been playing with the ones I like there, which are Nissa and Liliana. Liliana has not been easy to play with and I'm generally not a fan of black's overall card selection. The creatures are blegh and the spells are clunky so Nissa gets my vote right now as she's exactly what I'd expect green to be, ramp and mid-ranged creatures.

Hopefully we'll get more planeswalkers added to the game in the future, I think there's around 30 in the card game at the moment (and that doesn't even include the long list of planeswalkers that are in the magic universe that never got cards due to pre-dating the planeswalker card type, Urza anyone?) so there's lots to pick from. Multi-colored ones would be awesome due to the increased deckbuilding possibilities!
  • I love Liliana but she is completely godawful here. I have 2 mythics for her and she still struggles more than any other deck (with only uncommons). Going to pass until they completely rework her mana costs and her useless creatures and lack of terminate (seriously...no terminate?).

I hate Jace but he is too good. It actually makes me hate him more, because he has no right being this good.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    mitchjava wrote:
    Great thanks, that's what I thought, only problem is they don't seem to drain anything !!! Might be a bug.
    If your opponent had no mana saved up on any cards in hand, there would be nothing to drain. Maybe that's what happened?
  • pandabear wrote:
    Going to pass until they completely rework her mana costs and her useless creatures and lack of terminate (seriously...no terminate?).

I hate Jace but he is too good. It actually makes me hate him more, because he has no right being this good.

If they will implement somthing like terminate/terror than ich want counterspells for blue icon_razz.gificon_lol.gif