Level 600 not paying out...

Options
I have reached level 600 on both my iPhone and iPad (2accounts since you can't use the same one on two items, another thread to be discussed). The reward is supposed to be 600 tokens, but one were ever credited. I have since reached level 700 on my iPhone, but the credits still have not arrived. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    I have reached level 600 on both my iPhone and iPad (2accounts since you can't use the same one on two items, another thread to be discussed). The reward is supposed to be 600 tokens, but one were ever credited. I have since reached level 700 on my iPhone, but the credits still have not arrived. Anyone else having this issue?

As for the first, we currently allow you to link accounts across devices by using Facebook. Check the Options menu (Gear Icon on the title screen).

For the second, I'm unsure as to why that would have happened. There's an issue where if you're attacked while battling, you can see "600" when you win and actually have 590 or so since you lost rating in the meantime. However, if you got to 700, you're far above any of that. Please push as much information as you have on this through the Feedback button (the mail icon in the upper right) in the game so we can get your player info and look into it.
  • Confirmed. Happened to me as well when I passed 600.
  • I still have not received any credits or any email response. I feel quite cheated.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    I still have not received any credits or any email response. I feel quite cheated.
    Interesting. Can you please post another ticket with the Feedback Form in-game? Our turnaround on any issue is usually within about 48 hours (of course, depending on the complexity of the issue). But not hearing back at all is not the norm at all.
  • I did send additional responses. Still nothing