2 Star Pull Rate From iso Pack

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
Does anyone know the chance of pulling a 2-Star from a standard 500 iso pack? I plan on buying a bunch of them today and would like to know what are my chances.

Comments

• I believe its 20%
  • If you are extremely lucky you can get even 3 star cover: I got 1 black Doctor Doom and 2 green Black Widows - Grey suit.
  • I haven't gotten a 3 Star from the iso packs, but I hope I do. 20% seems way to high. I only get a 2 Star once every 10+ pulls if I'm lucky. I have to keep trying.
  • I tested this with a lot of iso on the hood package which should have the same percentage and I bought around 30 packs and I would also say 20 % sounds about right.
  • Considering there are a lot of garbage 2*s, 20% isn't that high. From my experience with those 500 iso packs, I would say it's probably a bit less than 20%.. perhaps 15%. Either way, you should probably only be pulling from those 500 iso packs when you have tokens.
  • Seems the iso pack changee according to the cards shown and whats received. Its not as good as it used too. Not all cards in it anymore.