3* transitioner - next step advice

Options
Whosaninja
Whosaninja Posts: 49
edited October 2015 in Roster and Level Help
Hi
I have been building up my 3* covers and leveled most to 104. Needs further work to get the right builds but I was wondering what I should focus on next? Should they be leveled higher, to 120 say, or should I wait a bit longer?

Still figuring out what my best team is at the moment, so any pointers there would be appreciated as well

Cheers
Whosaninja

Comments

• rossmon
    rossmon Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I liked 108, because that put buffed star.pngstar.png and star.pngstar.pngstar.png at 150. I sat there for a little while, but have jumped past, having 14 at 120 now. I also had patch and daken at 114, while others were at 108, to keep them tanking hits for climbing in pvp/shield and such.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think it'd be ok to take some top guys to 120 but I wouldn't just blanket take everyone. I still have a couple left at my 104 tier that probably won't get iso until their next pvp. you could certainly take guys like doom, thor, grocket, blade, Cyclops, fist - those guys at 120 would help (even if their not finished, like fist), and my experience was that doing that didn't do much to scaling. colossus and im40 don't need any more iso until way down the road.
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If it was me I would not go any higher until you finish maxing out most of ur covers...some of ur character are not built right and could cause u problems at a higher lever in PVE &PVP

darknes21