Avengers Elite Training

Comments

• Toxicadam wrote:
    Congrats walk, you da man.

Thanks so much! Really enjoy interacting with this community.
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Very nice job wyp, you are the first champion of the most competitive event in MPQ thus far!
  • Great job guys. Made me jealous that other than IM40 my 3* avengers are weakly levelled (relatively).
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    And so walkyourpath will never spend a dollar on this game again. GOOD JOB DEVS!!! icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Nemek wrote:
    And so walkyourpath will never spend a dollar on this game again. GOOD JOB DEVS!!! icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Says the guy who got 5000hp icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Huge shout out to Nemek - I learned all my moves from him. He is always helpful, sportsmanlike, and following his spot-on analysis of PvE strategy is what got me the ISO/covers/roster over the past 2 months that I ran in this tourney.
  • Huge shout out to Nemek - I learned all my moves from him. He is always helpful, sportsmanlike, and following his spot-on analysis of PvE strategy is what got me the ISO/covers/roster over the past 2 months that I ran in this tourney.

And then you beat him. Just goes to show you, kids. Don´t teach your moves icon_lol.gif
  • That was fun ...now let's never do it again icon_lol.gif
  • Nemek
    Huge shout out to Nemek - I learned all my moves from him. He is always helpful, sportsmanlike, and following his spot-on analysis of PvE strategy is what got me the ISO/covers/roster over the past 2 months that I ran in this tourney.

<3<3<3
  • ragthor
    ragthor Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Bucky76 wrote:
    That was fun ...now let's never do it again icon_lol.gif
    couldn't agree more how stressful. u beat me twice Bucky I remember that name
  • ragthor wrote:
    Bucky76 wrote:
    Yeah ... that was at a point where all I could see was like 3-4 people , and your team was a little more inviting icon_lol.gif
  • ragthor wrote:
    Bucky76 wrote:

I hit you a couple of times mid tournament too. And you kindly paid me back. I need my team to be more scary
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Perdidodf wrote:
    The HP is already burning my pocket for some blue spideys. Currently at 3/2/3. But he is about to be nerfed...

Maybe some purple for gsw?
    Spend the HP on shields for this new tourney?
  • What were the teams you guys were running for this tourney???
  • Nemek
    I ran GSBW/Spidey/Hulk.

Most top teams ran Hulk/Spidey.
  • I used Hulk/Thor/Wolverine and rotated in Spidey to heal. Grinding down all of those max 3 stars was a ****. Really need to stop diversifying the portfolio and start maxing some 3 stars out.
  • Thor, Spidey and GSW.

Those tanking teams, without having the old thor, just proved too much work/time.

I did see A LOT of hulks.
  • What happened to thereck or Jacob? I thought one of the two would place on the top 10?
  • Nemek
    Toxicadam wrote:
    What happened to thereck or Jacob? I thought one of the two would place on the top 10?

I was wondering if thereck was removed or not. He kind of just disappeared from the leaderboard, which was odd. I was really starting to warm up to the guy, too. As much **** that he gets, he actually contributes to the forum in a really good way - he really knows what he's talking about when it comes to the game and offers pretty good advice. (If he didn't post about queueing people up when seeing they went unshielded very early on in the tourney, it would have taken me longer to really catch on.)
  • What were the teams you guys were running for this tourney???

Hulk/Spidey/IM40