Which one of the bottom-feeders to take?

Lemminkäinen
Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2015 in Roster and Level Help
I have one extra slot (for the time being) and am missing the lousiest three-stars: Sentry, Rags, Quicksilver, and IM40. As it happens, I have all four in my cover pile to choose from, weirdly enough, so which one should I take? Is one more useful than the others?

Comments

• I'd choose between Quicksilver or IM40 because rags and sentry are hardly "essential". (for PVP)

Quicksilver is an avenger and has been used a lot more than IM40 in my opinion. Do you play pve or pvp??
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    If it's an IM40 yellow, that's best bet. Of the 4 options, he'd be the most useful with least covers (1 or 2 yellow). Everyone else would need to be leveled and have more covers to be useful.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have one extra slot (for the time being) and am missing the lousiest three-stars: Sentry, Rags, Quicksilver, and IM40. As it happens, I have all four in my cover pile to choose from, weirdly enough, so which one should I take? Is one more useful than the others?
    I don't use any of them other than essentials/featured, but during those times, I find the most use from im40 with 2 yellow to feed either mags or cap or some combo like that. not a fan of rags. sentry can be semi-useful but self damaging. qs I just meh.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sentry will come around again during his event. Other than that, everyone else's advice sounds reasonable.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Ragnarok has 10K HPs, deals respectable damage and converts 4 tiles to bluetile.png for 6 redtile.png spent. He heals himself and makes charged tiles. Couple him with Kamala and say, Iceman or Daken. Giggle.

Daken and Ragnarok have cheaper abilities that means Kamala heals often. And because you have bursty damage, redundant AoE.......They're the group you just lost to.