Will healing changes increase overall tournament points?

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
I just thought that with burst healing not as easily accessible, people would start playing the tourneys more consistently, which means that everyone might end up with higher point totals. Does anyone have brackets that are above 1k points already?

Comments

• Not yet, Moeweon leads with 619
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    1000 seems a bit unlikely at this time - probably later tonight or tomorrow.

I think the highest I've seen so far is high 800s.
  • I'm seeing far fewer counter attacks this weekend. I run a pretty standard Thor/Storm team.

I'm in 6th place with only 524 pts.

Maybe people aren't thrilled by the top prizes. Personally, I would rather win another yellow Thor cover than any Grey Suit cover.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    I'm seeing far fewer counter attacks this weekend. I run a pretty standard Thor/Storm team.

I'm in 6th place with only 524 pts.

Maybe people aren't thrilled by the top prizes. Personally, I would rather win another yellow Thor cover than any Grey Suit cover.
    That's similar to where I was with the FFA tournament - once it became clear I wasn't going to get Iron Man Mk 40, I sabotaged my ranking because with a fully leveled Cap, the three Iron Man Mk 35 covers were a better reward for me (an extra 300 ISO instead of an extra 125 ISO).