who to buy with my gold

Options
jvasses
jvasses Posts: 43
edited October 2015 in Roster and Level Help
So I've been sitting on some Gold and well as bought a little at the start of the sale with anticipation of leveling some 4stars. Currently have 30,000 gold. I'm well on my way to leveling out my 3stars with the builds that I want, so don't want to waste it on them. I can whatever i'm missing the next event they are in, or maybe get lucky in the daily deadpool. So my initial instinct was to level out hulkbuster, but I only have two covers. now i'm torn between leveling up hulkbuster/JG/kingpin/PX (all of which I only have 2 different colored covers for, or do I level out x-force or IW. Next question, is it worth it to level them up with ISO if I don't have a two or three 4stars to round out my team? Let me know what you think! Thanks in advance.

Here is a link to my roster http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/bam171bam/

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    your hb has covers on the 2 most important abilities, but man it would be expensive to just buy those out. you're talking 20K hp and you'd have no blue yet. I would keep hitting 1K in pvp and getting legendary tokens when you can and sit tight. jean is good too, but unless she has some blue, she doesn't make anyone nervous. px blue might be the most bang for your buck, but you don't have that one yet. you should be hitting 1K pretty regularly in pvp and that should be helping. give it another season or so, then see where you are. to me its just too expensive to get there from where you are.

note: if money/hp isn't a big deal for you to spend, go for it with hb, but you really need some blue for function (and to not make yourself a big target). same with jean. also, you might want to put some iso into witch - she feeds purple and is can be key in many combos (fist, gsbw, mnmags, etc). at level 120, she's really light on health.
  • jvasses
    jvasses Posts: 43
    Options
    the problem I have is I can't hit 1000 on pvp. I get around 800 and start getting crushed. figured if I added a good 4 star or 2 I could avoid 75% of those attacks. I've been waiting until I get the perfect build before leveling, but I have been tossing around the idea of leveling her now, but I was going to wait and see what I do with my 4stars first, I only have 170k iso.